What mens jewelry are u wearing?

The only jewelry a man should wear is a watch. Keep it simple but sophisticated....

I alternate between an white Explorer II and an IWC Classic Pilot Fliegerchonograph on strap and deployant

Quote:

The only jewelry a man should wear is a watch. Keep it simple but sophisticated....

I alternate between an white Explorer II and an IWC Classic Pilot Fliegerchonograph on strap and deployant

--- Original message by Analyst on May 8, 2005 07:42 PM

The "classic" usage varies from place to place, for exemple business men from some south american countries would say that wearing some form of bracelet (silver, gold) in addition to your watch is very classy.

And since this forum mostly concerns streetwear I'd say jewelry is an integral part of that so I wouldn't reject it like you do. I don't wear any myself, aside from a watch, but with the right clothes/look it can ad caracter.

sometimes team my trusty g-shock frogman with a rubber SOPH oranje wristband or a nike live strong. that SOPH would look the shit with a stainless submariner if I ever get one...icon_smile_sad.gif

oh yeh also rock sum gucci dogtags sumtimes. you know when taking out a girl or something. got one of them engraved on the back with: FUCK PEACE

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on May 8, 2005 at 07:55 PM

Quote:

obviously im in the wrong forum. this is just 4 urbany nerds dressed like 13 year old kids...

--- Original message by HUNG_FAR_LOW on May 9, 2005 08:56 AM

I believe that if you stay respectful you'll get respected eventually, by the way what are your favorite jewelry items, like I mentionned before I never wear any but I was thinking of maybe getting a simple bracelet or something of that kind.

damn, how hard is it for threads to stay on topic without a moderator deleting posts?

please keep posts about what men's jewellery you are wearing, or what you think of this jewellery in a way that does not insult people.

if you really do feel like writing an essay on why you hate jewellery and why all men wearing it are nazi faggots, then please go ahead and do it in the supertrash forum.

for any new people, superfuture has some guidelines for supertalk:

1. threads that are not strictly related to forum topics will either be re-classified by the moderators as irrelevant 'supertrash' or deleted.

2. posts containing obnoxious, derogatory, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, vile and vicious content will be deleted.

3. members who insult other members will be terminated.

please enjoy your stay at supertalk.