how do i score hipster chicks

wEstSidE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent tried this one yet... but im sure it would work.. (you cant do this in your hometown)

Play the gay card for a night and get close to the hottest fag hag you can..

Get her and your new 'girls' wasted till they're on some freaky sexual experimental tip...

if you can get it to that stage, its a done dada!

That's what I affectionately call plan 'A'.

sidneylo - i have met such a breed.

They are wannabe hipsters. It can be difficult to tell, but there are subtle differences--because of the rise in popularity of the hipster, one must not be fooled by superficial appearances that we often associate with hipsterism.

Guest StuckOnStupid
ok i think that about wraps up that segment.

let's move on, shall we?

where can i buy cocaine (nyc metro area preferred). or should that go in supershopper?

uptown. ask for a member of the "Diplomats", a rap group that sells cocaine. They will be like "here shorty take that, shake that, break that....in half."

But please, bring their cake back.

-Make sure she notices your new copy of VICE.

-Then proceed to make sure shes aware of the cheap looking $22 v-neck tee you bought from American Apparel in some obnoxiously bright color that matches nothing you own.

-Wear out the shittiest pair of converse or dunks you possibly own

At this point you should start mentioning this party and all the coke that will be there.

Or you could just treat her like shit.

-Make sure she notices your new copy of VICE.

-Then proceed to make sure shes aware of the cheap looking $22 v-neck tee you bought from American Apparel in some obnoxiously bright color that matches nothing you own.

-Wear out the shittiest pair of converse or dunks you possibly own

At this point you should start mentioning this party and all the coke that will be there.

Or you could just treat her like shit.

brilliant.

you are 15, arent you?

No, wtf are you talking about. My buddies at goldman are often strung out- adderall or some such when working, coke when going out. The suggestion to cop at 85 broad was a not so subtle joke.

If the OP doesn't have a hookup, a friendly bartender at the right kind of bar is a safe bet but sadly, he's underage.