how do i score hipster chicks

wEstSidE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight-edge, vegan AND rides a bike. That's like three of society's most annoying groups of self-righteous wankers on the planet.

"Oooh, look at me, I'm so good and pure. You should all be just like me, and I'm going to rub that in at every opportunity by going to hardcore gigs and beating people up for drinking beer/sending letterbombs to animal research scientists/complain about not being treated like a real road user and then running every single red light and zebra crossing on the way to work".

"Oooh, look at me, I'm so good and pure. You should all be just like me, and I'm going to rub that in at every opportunity by going to hardcore gigs and beating people up for drinking beer/sending letterbombs to animal research scientists/complain about not being treated like a real road user and then running every single red light and zebra crossing on the way to work".

oh baby i wanna mash your avacados and tension your nipples

i love how... if this thread title was a question on the old tv show Family Feud, and we were the Superfuture family, and one of us was up - we would smack down on that big red button and yell "Cocaine!"

and the rest of the family would be in the back clapping and repeating "good answer! good answer!"

Survey says...DING!

Other possible answers...

(crowd)

"Rufies!"...DING!

"Uppers!"...DING!

"ZIMA!"...DING!

"Krispy Kremes!"...DING!

"Urban Outfitters Gift Certificate!" (at least one thing was always lame)

"Hand Cuffs!"...DING!

"Duct Tape!"

the best hipster chicks are from outta town. they're eager to fuck anyone who knows anyone or anyone they have seen on some blog or anyone who has coke and is decent looking.

oh and cocaine is like toothpaste. twice a day for these girls with little sleep in between.

oh and can someone make the coke thread. it's only fitting with all these skinny people.

i'm still curious as to what kind of hipster girl this guy is after. there are subsects, and targeting them appropriately is key.

except if they're out of towners, as stated. those sluts will give it up for just a little bit of new york grit.