What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

for this evening's fetivities, before which i will be in my pyjamas,

three piece, dark dark grey, pinstriped 2 button- mani

white dress shirt-hugo

skinny filippa K black satin tie

Dack's ostrich leather shoes

any thoughts on the skinny tie+vest look? can't see much of the tie, but it still hints at it i guess.

nairb49

Quote: ..yes? what did you do in rome?

The phrase is "When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Ill hairdo Milspex, I'm still in the "growing-out" stages. Need to embrace my japanese heritage more.

Just woke up in my apartment. for tonight New Year festivities, I'm planning

White Jil Sander dress shirt

Black H&M skinny tie

Houndstooth Junya Watanabe cardigan vest

Gap 1969 waxed jeans

black Ann D boots

i'm guessing you're obviously wearing the tie underneath the vest?

how high up does your vest go, cause with the tie underneath, it basically looks like a normal tie.

thats what i meant, nothing big, just that there doesn't seem to be a point to wearing a skinny tie cause you can't see it.

but maybe dj flame's vest has a different shape

nairb49

weiser : I found this jacket at some random shop in montreal on boxing day, I got it pretty cheap apparently cause CP company stuff is very high quality. It cost me 300$ CDN, they still have one in small, seems like a deal to me since it was 1150$CDN regular price. I had heard about CP company they make really cool things if you check out their website, the transformables are awesome.

-Guizmar-

Quote:

weiser : I found this jacket at some random shop in montreal on boxing day, I got it pretty cheap apparently cause CP company stuff is very high quality. It cost me 300$ CDN, they still have one in small, seems like a deal to me since it was 1150$CDN regular price. I had heard about CP company they make really cool things if you check out their website, the transformables are awesome.

--- Original message by guizmar on Dec 31, 2005 01:28 PM

Oh that's a very good price, here in sweden they cost about the same, they are never on sale here unfortunantly, Yeah I love C.P company the mille miglia jacket you have is probably one of my dream jackets.

yeah C.P company homepage is really cool I have been a fan of theirs for about 4 years now, but I have never been able to afford a garment from them, altough recently i purchased 6876 jackets, I have heard that the texture of their garments are supposed to be high-tech almost as c.p company.