5 Most Annoying Types of People at Parties

JesseJB

1) kid who slobers all over the j

2) Lg's trying way too hard to mooch of you and they are usually friend's younger sisters

3) Dude at the keg saying "fuck we dont want people cheating the system", when he is fucking downing as much as possible when people aren't paying attention

4) Person you havn't seen in forever/never met who wants to talk about the meaning of life/your career path when you just want to party

5) Dude who always has to like touch your arm/ get in your bubble to talk to you

6) Dude's who have house parties and get chocked when you find their wine cellar/ donought and snack stash.. share the wealth bro!

1. Pukers

2. Overprotective Boyfriends

3. A 'friend' who thinks he has a sexual chance with an overly long list of women and then makes you feel uncomfortable or guilty if you are having fun with them - limit 2 please

4. the "mother hen" that throws salt in my game...as in "Sarah, WE are LEAVING...come ON, we came here together, you dont even KNOW this guy...you have to get up tommorow morning anyway" (turns to me as shes dragging her friend away) "Sorry, she'll call you..." (credit: Stuck on Stupid)

5. Snobs - Moreover, snobs of either sex who speak mockingly of people aloud as though no one else can hear, even though making a show for others who agree with them is their entire point

Anyway, here's my list:

1. People who were not invited to your party, drink and smoke your shit, and don't offer to pay / don't bring their own shit.

2. People who constantly come back to bum another cigarette off you. I'm not fucking 7-11.

3. People who cannot hold their liquor.

4. Kids that vomit in heavy traffic areas, such as hallways, when they cannot hold their liquor.

5. That creepy lush kid who's always dancing by himself/herself.

thank you come again

... i couldnt resist

1. fat chick in the group who think she's equally hot as friends/ girls, and is slutted up like she can rock them kinda clothes.

2. the guy/girl on the phone fighting w/ boy/girlfriend for all the the party to hear their no nonsense drama.

3. underaged drinkers/ smokers who think its so damn cool smoking and getting "faded".

4. groupies who stay in their group to cool to socialize with others.

5. over pushy ass guys who think their "game" is gonna get them booty.

Guest jmatsu

for some guys this is a good thing. there's no beating around the bush/playing games. it's either going to be a yes or no. i'm pretty pushy. it's probably irritating, but i don't care cause it works the best.

for some guys this is a good thing. there's no beating around the bush/playing games. it's either going to be a yes or no. i'm pretty pushy. it's probably irritating, but i don't care cause it works the best.

nothing wrong if you can take the simple "no" or "not interested". i more or less likely mean guys who cannot take the that "NO" means no, mixed with them probably being drunk, its annoying you could say. ugghhh especially when they are a little too touchy feel-y.

• 7 months later...

i havent been to a traditional house party in ages but I would imagine these people would piss me off:

1. Persons that are too in control of the music/ipod

2. Girls that are too picky about alcohol selection, i.e., "Oh, I only drink chambord and diet sprite with 2 maraschino cherries" -- YOU FUCKING CUNT BAG

3. People that aren't fucked up enough. Where do these people come from?

4. Disrespectful fools that break or dirty shit.

5. Cats that are shady about their bag of coke, ie, everyone.

people that think they are better than you, shits me, though i try not to let it affect me.

People who fold their arms and just look.

People that never shut up.

People that put others down to feel better about themselves.

Cockblockers.

1) guy with stripe shirt that's over energized and try to shake every one's hand and introduce him self.

2) people with no manner and knocking you drink over and dont even appologize

3) people who cut into some one else's conversation and worse, push people over so they could cut in

4) douche bags.....there was one time i over heard 2 dudes arguing and the conversation goes like this

dude 1: man, nigga fuck you, fuck you son...you see this right here (points ot his tribal tatoo) from south side homie, ese whats up...

dude 2: fuck you homie, i got my crew right here wit me, whats up let's go...

dude 1: let's go homes...i got my crew too, whats up, we will wipe you out

dude 2: whats up? let's go homie, i 'll call my crew right now, we will fuck you up....

and the argument cont. for about 2 more minute and then it got broken up by security, but it was obivious that they both were really pussy to even start something, i was hoping to see some one get fuck, i wanted to see one person makes one stupid mistake and fuck their whole life away....but mostly i wanna see one of these stupid fuck face get fuck that night, that would have been the high light, they are a waste of natural resources.

so continue......

5) gold digger (i hate them for life)

6) female cock blocks ( worse than male)

7) male cock blocks

8) hip scenester, there is nothing happening, you are not part of anything.

9) drunks who start a argument about absolutly nothing, and fought over it like a lil bitch

10) all the rude bitches that was mention above.

6) Dude's who have house parties and get chocked when you find their wine cellar/ donought and snack stash.. share the wealth bro!

i fucking hate people going thru my shit.....why you go thru people's shit, thats fucking rude. how would you feel if i raid thru your mom or your lil sister's shit?

So I just came back from my first legit house party in a while.

I would agree that the people who pretend to be really drunk are super annoying. The girls though. The ones who just roll around the floor pretending to be super drunk.. Ugh.

Also, people who smoke in the house when the host doesn't want it.

Personally, depending on who's there, I wallflower occasionally, I don't see what's wrong with it. And I don't drink, but I'm social, so it doesn't even matter..

1) Parties or kickback with NO Alchohol or bud or anythin else. Or they run out

2) People that go to parties and stay sober the whole night.

3) Parties when there is like %75 percent guys. Wackk as fuck

4) People who freeload on my cigs. Especially when someone finds out you have cigs all his homies then will ask you for some and you have like 2 left.

5) People that are drunk throwing up and continue to drink.

Last but not least

6) The "Mother hen"

1. broke-ass philosophers trying to engage in "deep and meaningful" conversation after downing a couple drinks. fuck that.

2. people who pass out while taking a shit.

3. people who vomit a shit ton of chinese food.

4. people who vomit in the bath tub.

5. fuckers being sober. this one girl at a party was doing her fucking homework! wtf is that!?

1. the Fat and F*cking Ugly chick in the group of girls... the cockblocker... STOP F*CKING WITH MY GAME!!!! If your friend wants to give me a lap dance and suck face with me... let her BE!!!! If she wants to go to my place for the afterparty... Dont stop her!!! Wish her a fun night! I need sex God damn it!!

2. Freeloaders... usually it's the fat chick... i'm buying your pretty friend a drink... you're not invited! how are u gonna cockblock me and expect me to get you a drink?!?!?!

3. Frat Boys... especially Asian Frats... Stop trying to act Gangster!!!! YOU AINT!!! If someone accidentally bumped into you and apologizes... accept the apology and move on... dont be a prick and make something bigger out of it just because your "brothers" are with you.. Shit... when you by yourself, you shitting your pants, whimpering and crying trying to apologize... Lambda Phi Epsilon can suck my d!ck... =)

4. Girls with the bareback top, with a mini skirt smaller than my belt... Hey B!tch! Dont dress like that if you dont want the attention... Why the f*ck are you gonna dress like that to the club if u aint want the attention? Dumb C*nt

5. Five-Nil... F*cking Cops!

Co-sign! Esp about them Lambda's. They stay actin like they hardcore. Needless to say...they get they ass whipped.

1. Hot girls that rolls in the party like 6 deep, but only stay for like 10 minutes.
  2. Mother Hen - you know this girl is just jealous because she isn't getting any play
  3. People who take like 50 flash pictures in a dark-ass room.
  4. Random, unknown girls who shove their camera in your face and ask you to take a picture of them and their friends. What am I, your personal photographer?
  5. Dudes that want to fight the 'odd man out' for no reason. Example: I went to some Azn party some years back and about 15 minutes into the party we had a mob of Filipinos trying to pick a fight with my Jewish homie who didn't do anything. Needless to say my Jew friend ended up hooking up with one of the mob's sisters later in the evening in a bush. Victory!
  6. Dudes that are pretend-drunk as an excuse to hit on girls. They just go all out and blame it on the alcohol.

so far every post in this thread reminds me of long island kids

1) people that get drunk and start bragging about their shit

2) people who think theyre the shit

3) the "concerned individual" who constantly gives me shit about my drinking

(not your problem, fuck off.)

4) shittalkers, whoever talking behind your back thinking youre not listening

5) the guy that thinks he knows EVERYTHING, and has everybody riding his sack.

6) just plain rude fucks