• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ARGGHHH so many memories.

Rick McCrank e's ruled my life. templetons and k2 and 3's were amazing. for some reason me and a pal thought it would be cool if one of us bought red and one bought blue and we wore 1 red and 1 blue. actually fuck it that shit is cool.

• 9 months later...

didn't get into skate shoes until i was in the 4th grade, back in 1999. But i remember thinking i was the sh*t with my es ek1's and does anyone remember the osiris d3? i had 2 pairs and i thought they were the dopest skate shoes ever, i look back at them now and i think damn does are some big ass shoes hahahaha

Some scans of old shoe ads from the mid 90s

nice one on the simples... i remember when the old schools came out they discontinued a previous model with a rubber cap toe. i had to go around to every skate/punk/weird mall shop in two cities to find the old ones, i was so pissed.

in retrospect -had i not been so fixated on that which i could not obtain, i might have appreciated that the old school is actually a pretty great design.