cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OG black/charcoal

RETRO black/gum (no air bubbles)

BONUS SAL's!

still got a few older jem's back home, need to snap pics next time ..

Wow, you are my fucking hero. Taking me back. Like a CCS catalog.

Shiiiiit.

What size are you? Hook me up.

Edit: If only EVERY pair of Kostons and SLBs I've ever owned hadn't ripped to shit and been tossed out from skating. Probably why they're so rare - very few people who DIDN'T skate ever used to rock skate shoes. Today...

Koston 1's are the shiz. I had a pair of Navy and Gum sole ones. Now if you could score some Emerica Marc Johnson 1's...

Ain't that the truth... along with some Axion Aries in that blue colourway. DAMN.

i went from 23's to SLB97's to a stint with Howard 1's, 2's & Cozmos, which kept me from ever messing w/Koston 1's and MJ1's...

ahhh howard 2's with the straps right? and cozmos with that neon green touch on the toe?

FUCK WHERE'S MY TIME MACHINE?!?

ahhh howard 2's with the straps right? and cozmos with that neon green touch on the toe?

FUCK WHERE'S MY TIME MACHINE?!?

that's it! yeah the black/charcoal/neon green cozmos were crazy...cozmo soles had no grip tho, especially compared w/the howards which were super grippy, especially w/that clear thermoplastic rubber edge around the sole (same stuff Wenning's using for his new shoe, which is based off a cross between o.g. howards and the lynx...and that grey/royal howard-based colorway he's got going almost makes for a tempting temporary diversion from vans! :o)

Wow, you are my fucking hero. Taking me back. Like a CCS catalog.

Shiiiiit.

What size are you? Hook me up.

Edit: If only EVERY pair of Kostons and SLBs I've ever owned hadn't ripped to shit and been tossed out from skating. Probably why they're so rare - very few people who DIDN'T skate ever used to rock skate shoes. Today...

haha I was about to say the exact same thing!

ccs was my bible. I read it through so many times all the pages were out before the next one came. I also remember filling in the the order card with a pencil in my crappy hand writing :P online orders - wtf?

had the kostons in beige, probably one of the two or so pairs of shoes I truly wore to pieces.

by the way, I've been looking for a pair of és's I had in around 95-96 I think, but I cant remember the model. might've been accel but did they come in beige? they were similar looking atleast..

yeah this is killin me...my friend actually had a pair of the kambell duffs.....so ill. The white ones were just so clean.

the howard I-III were incredible. The blue soles on the I's were just nuts....

so many memories.

aahahahahah, i just remembered the smolik Osiris shoes with the velcro thing on the back so you wouldnt drag your nylon pants on the ground...ahahahahha. So ill, although those were some time after the stuff we are talking about.

on another note, is it just me or is shortys kids makin the comeback....

muska on element

sanny baptista s/s flip bs tailslide/nine frames per sec

smolik in the new tws video...

nuts Im hyped

I love 'old' skate shoes. I'd kill for a pair of MJ1's, or Kirchart 1's.

Haha do any of you remember Muska's pro model on circa? Those things were sooo ugly:

genuine_1931_1194460

i love the older skate shoes...i remember the little hidden zipper in the musca's. And Soaps with the grinding plate on the bottom. the koston 2s were my favorite. i was in the fourth grade when they came out and me n my brother got just about every color they came out with. I would deffinitely copp some if i found em my size some where.

there were some great pics and memories being thrown around in WAYWT but we should prolly try to remove that clutter considering it has nothing to do with what we wore today.

so, as i was sayin my top 3

Duffs Kambells /tie/ Axion Mariano

DC Williams I

DC Howard I

old school flava

the vans Carroll.....sickness

there were some great pics and memories being thrown around in WAYWT but we should prolly try to remove that clutter considering it has nothing to do with what we wore today.

so, as i was sayin my top 3

Duffs Kambells /tie/ Axion Mariano

DC Williams I

DC Howard I

old school flava

the vans Carroll.....sickness

I noticed the WAYWT thread turning into a skate shoe thread too. I'll add fav colorway too:

Koston 1 - Navy/Gum

Emerica MJ 1 - Black suede with white surround.

Sal 23's- white suede with black sole

the koston 2s were my favorite. i was in the fourth grade when they came out.

wow.

favs to skate in: sal 23, adidas pro model, halfcabs, dc lynx (the first ones)

favs to rock: kostons 1 (black/gum) & 2 (grey/lime green) , axion guy mariano I (michigan colors), duffs kris markovich circle k's (smoov white), dc legacy (blk/orange) the list can go on and on..

time to break out the catalogs, old magazine ads, cameras and scanners. fiending to see some scans of Vans Carrolls in ads or catalogs...what's sad is that i passed those up super-cheap at the outlets summer 97!

i pretty much got bummed on skate shoes shortly after Lakai got going...everything just seemed to get kinda lame. switched over to Reebok Classics, Nikes and Vans. don't know what it'll take to get my feet out of chukkas and half-cabs now tho...

I love 'old' skate shoes. I'd kill for a pair of MJ1's, or Kirchart 1's.

Haha do any of you remember Muska's pro model on circa? Those things were sooo ugly:

genuine_1931_1194460

I randomly have a DS pair of these lying around somewhere... It's probably beyond deluded to hope they'll ever be worth anything...