football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

very happy with our signings. 10 new players brought in over the summer.

sucks that it took an 8-2 thrashing but that was our blessing in disguise.

IN ARSENE WE TRUST!

Seriously? Other then Gervinho who did you guys get that even comes close to filling the gapping holes left by Cesc and Nas?

Where was your Gotze or Hazard signing? Shit, even I fell for the Kaka rumor. Mertesacker was a solid signing but the rest are pretty mehhhhhhhh

really pissed off we didn't get cahill and another striker

passed up on ruiz, and he's gone to fulham for the same price as crouch -_-.

wtf is harry doing.

some positives though, we got rid of a lot of bloat. shipped off jenas, bentley and hutton.

sold crouchie and palacios for 10 and 6 mil! hahahaha

+

i don't think arsenal's signings are bad at all, but they reek of desperation.

totally against their policy, and the majority of the players are living off past glory tbh. arteta, benayoun - i rated these players highly but they've either done or not had the chance to do anything for a while.

we'll see though.

Seriously? Other then Gervinho who did you guys get that even comes close to filling the gapping holes left by Cesc and Nas?

Where was your Gotze or Hazard signing? Shit, even I fell for the Kaka rumor. Mertesacker was a solid signing but the rest are pretty mehhhhhhhh

i'm on the same page with Magnetic.

and considering I was thinking Wenger wasn't going to sign anyone in the last 3 days I'm very excited. These players combined with the players we hav have coming back from injury/suspension should make a good mix of youth and experience. I know some of these players have been off the last 2 seasons but maybe this is just what they need to kick start their careers again.but we'll just have to wait and see. If we pick up Hazard and Gotze in January we should be set.

If we pick up Hazard and Gotze in January we should be set.
IF that happens I will eat my shoe!

You really must be one of those deranged fans or you're about 11 years old.

Are you saying that Arsene will get two 30million players in January from clubs that will be playing in Champions League and most likely going for the league title? He will spend at least 60million in the winter? :D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

I am not too happy with wenger replacing fabregas and nasri with only yossi and arteta.

However, IN ARSENE WE TRUST!

I was excited when there were possible rumours about honda coming in.

To be honest I would much prefer honda than arteta, but both arteta and benayoun has played in the league.

Overall its not a bad buy for what we are paying

Hahahhahaha that's brilliant. Really sad to see a team cave this badly, really hope Chelsea and Liverpool make it tough for Man U and Citeh. Although AVB is destined to fail in the epl and Liverpool still don't look like third place material