football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Honestly out of those 4 English clubs, I wouldn't mind it that much if Liverpool wins. It should be interesting to see Munich at this stage. Can't generate any kind of feelings towards Arsenal (not even hate) just like my feeling towards any French teams really (even though I quite like Henry)... just a mention of them enough to send me to sleep. And everyone should know how I feel towards Chelsea from my user name!!! SCUM!

Liverpool are their own worst enemy.

You watch.

Tonight they SHOULD be able to take apart Man Utd who are missing their right backs, so Mr. Jackofalltradesmasterofnone O'Shea will likely start... then they're missing their REAL midfielders in Giggs n' Scholes...

'pool SHOULD control the midfield and be able to work the left wing with Reira/Babel and Benayoun coming in... shiiiiiiit the speed at which 'pool CAN operate should slice 'em like a Ginsu...

But you know what'll happen... pool will put out some defensive team to stall Man Utd and create a dull stale mate of a game... they'll have a ton of chances but nothing too great... and when the tactics change it'll be too late...

Drogba's going to eat a baby by the end of the season.

it'll be fun watching 'pool fall out of the title race this weekend...although they arguably already have.

FUCK YOU SCOUSERS!

WHERE TO BEGIN?

picture3spa.png

picture2i.png

or maybe

w0ta9x.jpg

oh wait

indexphpi.jpg

don't worry there is still the best defender in the league...

picture1prq.png

and what will happen here?

picture4n.png

picture5w.png

son, you're probably too young to even remember the last time you got trashed like that at home.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

scoreboardmanchesteruni.jpg

Anyone catch the FA cup quarterfinals just now?

That 2-1 goal was clear offisides... And wtf is with the referee just booking people left and right at the end? And how much of a dick is Arsene Wenger?

Arsenal was probably the best team, to be honest (especially at the end), but Hull City deserved better treatment than this in an FA cup quarterfinal. Doesn't happen that often to them, it's a big deal to their fans...

Oh well, should be a good London derby in the semis...