Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

2 guys came into sephora like a month ago and they were both wearing selvedge denim. i complimented the them and they knew their shit on the jeans. i think i went to ask them if they were on sufu but felt like a creeper already.

never know...but i can't imagine there are no sufu ppl in columbus?!?!?!

was i ever truly the only one from ohio who is still on here?!

2 guys came into sephora like a month ago and they were both wearing selvedge denim. i complimented the them and they knew their shit on the jeans. i think i went to ask them if they were on sufu but felt like a creeper already.

never know...but i can't imagine there are no sufu ppl in columbus?!?!?!

was i ever truly the only one from ohio who is still on here?!

if anyone on sufu is in columbus ohio, they definitely shop at brigade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

xpost from sf saved my life.

went to pick up takeout from genki ramen in san francisco. you were at the bar when the server asked for my name and you recognized me or something. Then I asked if I knew you and I think you said Mike lowrey... You were with a racially ambigious girl and driving a black honda accord.

• 4 weeks later...

in front of bway uniqlo, you had the most amazing jeans I've seen in a minute. super light, vintage inspired wash. not so much an 80's or 90's look, maybe even earlier?? anyways, sup. pm me deets on jeans if you catch this please.

wow amazing what could they be

dallas last month. SA at 4510 "there's this guy who comes in here wearing rick owens head to toe and just talks about him constantly. he's usually wearing the same outfit. i tell him i have to get back to work. he doesn't buy anything"

if that's not a description of someone from superfuture i dont know what is

• 2 weeks later...

holla @ sawn-off chef/scottem exercisin' like a champ down e. houston saturday morning. my friend and i only laughed because we realized we both just quietly recognized someone from the internet together, at the same time.

saw you afterwards, lookin out of breath as all hell walking down the street. I was the short azn girl with green hair, my friend was a tall azn dude with some washed out apc's. Either way, recognizin people from the internet is hilarious - next time I'll say hi!

Who muttered Superfuture at me? Baltimore on Saint Paul street like 15 minutes ago.

got off at 7th n you yelled out "YOALLAAAANFAAAACE" and hurried into the train with the crowd

confusedw.gifconfusedw.gifconfusedw.gif

people on sufu have no social skills forreal

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday I was going out to meet up with like 20 sufu heads and I opened my hotel room door and locked it, turned around, and I saw a guy coming down the hallway - I was like 'is that Dave Grohl? Oh nah, that's joey_formal from sufu... wait, what?' and then briefly talked to him for a bit. haha.

Who's the Asian dude that works at sticky rice? You have a short back and sides and commented on my box cap many months back. Anyway, saw you at union station while I was waiting for a bus to NYC. Was going to say hey after going to the wc but when I got back you had disappeared.

Yes that was probably me in Nolita, was I surrounded by CWGs trying to pet the dog?

just passed you in a cab going pretty quickly when I was going way downtown, just saw the frenchie and an asian dude with a beard and glasses.