Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

^nah i changed into pleeb clothes for the errand

saw dino in uniqlo today... didn't say hi.

youre a dick.

jkissi, were you wearing all black and some jordans today? if so i walked into uniqlo as you were walking out. (im not a dick though as i wasnt positive it was you)

was only in today. went to blue in green, r by 45rpm and uniqlo. next time i want to grab a burger with you though and learn how to throw a punch...

oh? i went to all three of those places today also. BiG and r by 45rpm were empty when i went with my buddies. were you in uniqlo when that LOUD ASS alarm went off for ~5 minutes?

When I first spotted trevor, I broke off from my group and I was like "What up" gave him a handshake and then walked away. He was with a chick.

So later on that night we slept together for the time.

true story.

that girl was crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My New York visit will consist of holding office hours in the third men's dressing room at Uniqlo. You will wear the I.M. Pei glasses and I will be President Kennedy and we will design the New American Urban Lifestyle.

that reminds me: icarus is one of the few sfers i've seen irl (i think joey_formal is the only other one)

was on michigan ave in chi, appeared to be in the midst of some sort of freshman orientation scavenger hunt

lol

i was with a friend who wouldn't understand sufu even if i tried to explain; i accidentally said 'oh shit, i know that dude from...'

and he's like 'where?'

and i'm like 'uh some message board about...music'

i was wearing my dior homoz at the time and dood didn't even acknowledge

fuckin mustache havin scarecrow ass bitch

did you tag any of those chicks you were with??

I was embroiled in the moment, y'know.

I tagged none of those saggy trolls.

I also don't high-five just anyone wearing a pair of pants.

My New York visit will consist of holding office hours in the third men's dressing room at Uniqlo. You will wear the I.M. Pei glasses and I will be President Kennedy and we will design the New American Urban Lifestyle.
sign me UP cause i am DOWN

i was wearing my dior homoz

i saw a du on the subway last night wearing dior homoz, but other than that looked like a straight mid-thirties sqaure. lame ass hairdo, lame ass frames, and new balances, but not like, some street fly hyped up super collab freshness new balances, just boring ventilated running joints.

i was so confused.