Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

shoulda pulled jawn-rank and nabbed his chick.

Jawn rank is fucking key.

once this las was taking off ma diors, and then i tried to take off her shitty fucking sevens or whatever over the rainbow washed shit she had on, she then TOLD ME..

"hey careful these are expensive"

only if i knew about jawn rank then...

here in city of renton in washington state (a city south of seattle, and pretty much ghetto as fuck) i saw at my local safeway supermarket a old white dude in his 65-70's wearing black dior pants. like the denim, but maybe diffent fabirc, black weft and warp strands. he was also wearing prada army trainers and some crazy looking leather jacket that had a lot of ribbing all over it. and it seemed like his girl friend or wife was a 30 kinda chubby black lady. dude had saggy ass but was mad steezy and OLD. i think he had jungle fever also. i was jelous. he did not size down on pants, and they were for sure hemmed.

why did i stare at old dude so long? fuck you internet. i am nerd.

dude in my existentialism class. i know you are on superfuture. reveal yourself. i always see you in some spring courts and shorts and some kenzo shirt or band of outsiders shirt.

haha this thread is so uncomfortable.

What school are you at? Some dude in my Existentialism class wears Aprils every day and NO ONE here (Washington U in St. Louis) knows anything about anything.