Ask A Whitey

so-so

I admire those that go against the current but you pretty much lost all cred as well as respect when you use wikapedia as your main source of info and then go to say "I'm not even saying everything I write is 100% truth"

you need to believe in what you write and when proven wrong be man enough to admit it or the very least shut up

Sorry, but that's not how science goes. There is no 100% truth scientifically speaking. In science there are theories that try to approximate reality. They are never 100% true. And speaking of theories, some theories stay, some go.

As for wikipedia, how many times should I repeat. I provided links to _scientific articles_ in journals like Science. In wikipedia there is only short summary of these articles.

I don't know what made people so angry at me. So what if the chance to meet intelligent black person rather than intelligent asian person is lower by some very small percent (like 5%). In reality, you do not deal with statistic averages, you meet with real people.

And it does not really matter. Some races are better at athletics, some at science. But all that is only _on average_, you can not extrapolate it on real people you meet in your life. Never.

For example, Dutch people are on average taller than French people. Is that racist? Or not? But, when you meet Dutch people, you can meet shorties easily, just like you can meet very tall French guys.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u right about the theory shit but thats a little too serious business for sufu

i should point out that im not as guilty as i come across

i mean, shit is fucked and i work what certain white people would call a social justice job

but really we are biologically programmed to jack each other for the loot whenever possible

white had some geographic advantages that allowed us to build badass navies and run shit

guns germs steel and whatnot

anyway remember we all come from the same place

the punani

I clicked this tread thinking it said: "Ask A Whitney"

I was sorely disappointed. : (

i came into this thread reading ask a whitney..
white power
Ok, the "ask a Whitney" thing has been done 3 times on 1 page.
dear whitney:

i believe you are from san francisco. Please recommend a spot to score some sweet ass confections.

Always,

Zubin

sup whitey

i meant like americans. it's like. pizza and hamburgers all over TV. that or some sort of casserole but there's got to be something more.

americans are kind of europeans by proxy except living over these so long has made them not as cool

they eat like

meat, potatoes, vegetables... dunno, just normal food

americans are kind of europeans by proxy except living over these so long has made them not as cool

they eat like

meat, potatoes, vegetables... dunno, just normal food

See Dino Might's posts in WAYET thread

the biggest question i've ever had is.

what do white people eat for dinner? chinese people eat chinese food, indian people eat indian food, etc.

the only thing i could think of is hamburgers.

Monday: Green Bean Casserole

Tuesday: Mexican Night!

Wed: Chicken and mashed potatoes

Thur: Italian Night!

Fri: Chinese Night!

Sat-Sun: etc

Sorry, but that's not how science goes. There is no 100% truth scientifically speaking. In science there are theories that try to approximate reality. They are never 100% true. And speaking of theories, some theories stay, some go.

As for wikipedia, how many times should I repeat. I provided links to _scientific articles_ in journals like Science. In wikipedia there is only short summary of these articles.

I don't know what made people so angry at me. So what if the chance to meet intelligent black person rather than intelligent asian person is lower by some very small percent (like 5%). In reality, you do not deal with statistic averages, you meet with real people.

And it does not really matter. Some races are better at athletics, some at science. But all that is only _on average_, you can not extrapolate it on real people you meet in your life. Never.

For example, Dutch people are on average taller than French people. Is that racist? Or not? But, when you meet Dutch people, you can meet shorties easily, just like you can meet very tall French guys.

The theories you are bringing up have gone. Biology largely does not recognize races because variation within a species is clinal and there are no clear definitions. Variation in skin color is a result of UV rays. Those closer to the equator select for darker skin because it can absorb UV Rays which otherwise would destroy folic acid in turn affecting the neural tube, damaging reproductive success. Farther from the equator where the UV Rays aren't as intense lighter skin is selected for because the UV can help with vitamin D synthesis, bone growth and the immune system. Reasons for people having ligther skin in South America is perhaps the result of a more recent migration or because of the dense rain forest.

Human phenotypic variation is clinal as well and genetical we are 99.9% identical at our base pairs, and the remaining .1% is mostly NON CODING dna.

The races that you are bringing up don't exist biologically, they are a cultural concept/ folk taxonomy and the "average scores" you are siting are based off of tests that test subjects that are not free from cultural constraints. You should go read the Bell Curve which seems to be the basis for the majority of what you are saying, the argument made in the Bell Curve has been repudiated countless times and not only does it fail on a scientific level but also on a logical level.

Scientific evidence and articles are not by default true because they have been published or because there is a wiki on them. Scientists have consistently come up with evidence that supports whatever racial agenda they have in mind in order to reaffirm their preconceived notions of racial superiority. Furthermore there are many Scientists whose data is later found to be completely or partially made up who are denounced by the scientific community.

the biggest question i've ever had is.

what do white people eat for dinner? chinese people eat chinese food, indian people eat indian food, etc.

the only thing i could think of is hamburgers.

My parent's diet, no lie:

Monday: Crispy chicken, artichokes, buttered egg noodles.

Tues: Steak, artichokes, buttered egg noodles.

Wed: Salmon, white rice, peas.

Thurs: Crispy chicken, artichokes, buttered egg noodles.

Fri: Steak, artichokes, buttered egg noodles.

Sat: Leftovers.

Sun: Steak, artichokes, buttered egg noodles.

Neither is overweight, they just eat the same thing every day. I think what they cook is as white as it gets.

Why does it seem like white people aren't genuine? Like they can change up on you in a minute with no remorse? I don't know if this makes since but what I'm saying is that it seems whites are hard to read.