Ask A Whitey

so-so

I'm not an expert by any means and of course I can't answer your questions because they should be answered if it is possible to answer them by scientists. I'm not even saying that what I write is 100% truth.

so then what are you trying to conclude if what you type is not 100% true?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an expert by any means and of course I can't answer your questions because they should be answered if it is possible to answer them by scientists. I'm not even saying that what I write is 100% truth.

i ment to neg someone get him

Dude, are you insane? I'm the only one who at least tried to provide some links. And this is NOT link to wikipedia, but rather to two articles published in scientific journals.

Here they are:

Rosenberg NA, Pritchard JK, Weber JL, Cann HM, Kidd KK, (2002) Genetic structure of human populations. Science 298: 2381–2385.Abstract

Rosenberg1, N. A., Mahajan, s., Ramachandran, S., Zhao, C., Pritchard, J. K., Feldman, M. W. (2005) Clines, Clusters, and the Effect of Study Design on the Inference of Human Population Structure. PLoS Genet 1(6): e70: doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070

do you people even know that standardized tests were invented in the first place to justify eugenics?

and when I see a white girl with a black guy often times neither party is intelligent or attractive in the least so I really don't care. but the hypothetical both attractive/intelligent interracial white woman/black male would make me feel happy for them I guess...

result: 3 negs, and 1 rep intended to be neg. wow.

I admire those that go against the current but you pretty much lost all cred as well as respect when you use wikapedia as your main source of info and then go to say "I'm not even saying everything I write is 100% truth"

you need to believe in what you write and when proven wrong be man enough to admit it or the very least shut up

The last several pages of this thread were really white also btw.

I was at the movies watching Wolverine with my wife, but I think the X-men cross all racial boundries so I'm good, rite?

yeah you're good. plus, x-men is basically symbolic of struggles against racism.

were the black people in the theater yelling at the screen?

there are hella black people here

wtf man

btw what ethnicity is your wife? what ethnicity are you?

I was kidding. There's actually a pretty diverse population out this way. There were only like 4 other people in the theater though. We're both caucasian, I like to claim Portuguese from my Mom's side, but I don't look anything like it. She's German and Native American (not much though). OMJ, you in Sac also?

I was kidding. There's actually a pretty diverse population out this way. There were only like 4 other people in the theater though. We're both caucasian, I like to claim Portuguese from my Mom's side, but I don't look anything like it. She's German and Native American (not much though). OMJ, you in Sac also?

yeah

sacramento sux from the bottle of awesomeness

fuxed