Ask A Whitey

so-so

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this thread got hella serious while I looked away for a sec.

And it's oddly appropriate that we are having a serious race relations discussion in this thread. Probably the whitest thing to go down on SuFu in forever.

originally posted by Bona Drag viewpost.gif Y DOES WHlTE MAN HAVE SO MUCH MONEY POWER AND RESPECT

b/c he stole it at gunpoint

This is the worst joke, we all know whiteys hire black people to do hood thangs for us. Unless we're talking Columbus era, in that case...carry on.

dear whitney:

i believe you are from san francisco. Please recommend a spot to score some sweet ass confections.

Always,

Zubin

lolol thats the only reason i clicked this thread i thought it was ask a whitney thread. i was thinkin why are there so many question for white peeps when it should be relevant to whitney

lovethrust i dont follow your post at all? there has been opression in europe and america that wasn't just based on skin color, you are ignoring huge chunks of history...

my point was that all continents and cultures have their issues, the western world might be the most obviously oppressive place now but that doesnt meant it always has been.

and sayword what do you mean, indoctrination of who into what specifically?

Considering Europe and the US the most oppresive part of the world is just silly. Women are being raped and beaten to death in the Middle East and warring tribes carry out routine genocide in Africa. Commenting on oppression in the US and Europe is just the "hip" thing to do. I think this thread is getting too serious for its own good...especially on a forum dedicated to really, really expensive clothing.

Considering Europe and the US the most oppresive part of the world is just silly. Women are being raped and beaten to death in the Middle East and warring tribes carry out routine genocide in Africa. Commenting on oppression in the US and Europe is just the "hip" thing to do. I think this thread is getting too serious for its own good...especially on a forum dedicated to really, really expensive clothing.

It would be interesting to continue this but I think you're right... not the right thread or right forum really.

as a white person, I feel that we have no true culture that is our own (besides post-WWII-suburbia-soda-shop type shit, but we probably took that from somewhere)

so I would say the majority of us are culturally ignorant because we reject and/or are afraid of things that are different than us, culture being one of them

I don't have a prius, but I used to have a minivan and loved it. Actually, the only people I personally know that have Prius' (or is it Priuses?) are azn.

We're "culturally ignorant" becuase, as stated above, we don't really have anything to call our own. So we take everyone else's shit and mash it into our identity.

Of course you can't make blanket statements about lifestyles by race/ethnicity, but it you treat everybody equally, you forget that there are oppressors and oppressed, and nothing ever progresses.

Treating everybody 'equally' leads to beliefs such as that the reason black people on average do less well in school is due to a lack of intelligence rather than due to whitey having a multi-century head start on literacy.

"Cumulative IQ gaps by race or ethnicity based on 1981 U.S. distributions. According to these findings, WAIS IQs for Whites (mean = 101.4, SD = 14.7) were higher than those for Blacks (mean = 86.9, SD = 13.0); distributions for Hispanics (mean = 91) and East Asians (mean = 106, SD = not provided) are less precise because of overlap and small sample size. Based on Reynolds et al. 1987, p. 330."

Alleged oppression did not stop Asians from beating Whites in IQ tests. Or were not Asians oppressed by evil Whites? :)

Also, I would like to add that even most political correct scientists write about possibility of intelligence to be determined by genetics also.

800px-IQ-4races-rotate-highres.png

that graph is so fucked considering how disproportionately poor blacks are, leading to how disproportionately poor our schools are, because of the disproportionately inadequate funding to those schools receive.

Thanks whitey.