the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

I've met some asians who don't get red however i do. Digital do you take pepcid ac before you drink?

The crazy thing is that I can consume quite a bit of alcohol but my whole body turns red. My tolerence is quite high but it doesn't seem to affect the redness.

That's why you bring a 2 liter of grocery store brand vodka, stick it in your trunk and everytime you go out to a bar you can get drunk and only have ordered one drink.

I'd say it's about 60/40 with asians that i know, being 60% people who turn red and 40% who do not. My vietnamese ex gf had amazing tolerance and never turned red. So does my japanese language partner... but some of her friends.. wow. Amazing to go to a bar and see what all the pimply faced, vulture-necked nerds do as soon as a japanese girl has had 3 drinks and she's falling all over. They all try and grab a body part and hold on for dear life.

yeah so true, they got visions of a hentai they saw the other night. see if they could make it a reality :rolleyes:

That's why you bring a 2 liter of grocery store brand vodka, stick it in your trunk and everytime you go out to a bar you can get drunk and only have ordered one drink.

I'd say it's about 60/40 with asians that i know, being 60% people who turn red and 40% who do not. My vietnamese ex gf had amazing tolerance and never turned red. So does my japanese language partner... but some of her friends.. wow. Amazing to go to a bar and see what all the pimply faced, vulture-necked nerds do as soon as a japanese girl has had 3 drinks and she's falling all over. They all try and grab a body part and hold on for dear life.

Guest jmatsu

does anyone ever notice that most japanese females pretty much always refuse sex, but once you get a finger or two in them, all of a sudden they're totally down for it (stop struggling and cooperate)?

does this phenomenon only apply for the daughters of the rising sun (cause that would suck)?

japanese women no offense.

does anyone ever notice that most japanese females pretty much always refuse sex, but once you get a finger or two in them, all of a sudden they're totally down for it (stop struggling and cooperate)?

does this phenomenon only apply for the daughters of the rising sun (cause that would suck)?

In the Land of the Morning Calm, no means yes and yes means fuck me.

It was initially hard getting with these Korean girls at first, as they like to play that "innocent" type and shy away from agressive, sexual behaviour. But as soon the panties came off, its pretty much ball game!

we're taught that sex is vulgar and disgraceful, that women should never lead in bed nor ask for men to make love to them.

also another point we need to remember is how marriage occured back in the 700-800's. men sneaked into women's house at night, snunck into their bedrooms, (practically) raped them, and repeated that for 3 nights, then WHAM! they were married. women basically had no choice.

so with that said,

no means yes

yes means fuck yes

and

a kick in the schnutz means get your shit and get the fuck out of my room.

in my experience, getting red and tolerance really dont have anything to do with eachother. i get pretty damn red but i can drink a fair amount. by no means, im not some big irish dude who can drink shot after shot... but i can still take a fair amount before i get drunk. but still, i get red after a single shot :/

i second this..

we're taught that sex is vulgar and disgraceful, that women should never lead in bed nor ask for men to make love to them.

also another point we need to remember is how marriage occured back in the 700-800's. men sneaked into women's house at night, snunck into their bedrooms, (practically) raped them, and repeated that for 3 nights, then WHAM! they were married. women basically had no choice.

so with that said,

no means yes

yes means fuck yes

and

a kick in the schnutz means get your shit and get the fuck out of my room.

it works with all girls

my technique is spoon, then fingerbang, then for the win

This approach by women led to me fucking up basically the entire first year of my sexual prime.

• 2 weeks later...