help sneaking out

startmeup

Trick your parents into letting you go to an "educational" party using large words.

brilliant! hows this.

"it is most important for my developement as a dynamic young member of society that i attend this meeting for the advancement of modern [fill in the blank] because if not my chances at getting into brown are slim if none and i will shame you and become a crazy panhandler in sayreville, new jersey by the time i am 22"

I used to gymnast my way down the bannister, or climb out of my window and down the drainpipe, onto the bin, which was next to the bench. climbing back up was always a lot harder though, especially drunk.

you could always just do the whole 'I agreed to take part in a community project at school helping kids with behavioural problems by teaching them to play team sports', depends how much your parents pay attention to you.

Walk out the front door. When the parents say something to you, just be all like, "I understand responsibility and consequences and you're both stupid, so fuck you Hitler."

Throw up your middle finger and curb stomp anyone that gets in your way. At least that's how I do it.

alternatively, next time you're allowed out, tell a girl that story. it might even get you laid.

startmeup, you want to go to brown? i did, and had a good time.

grounded for 6 months??? that sucks, your parents will lighten up the sentence if you show good behavior. if you get caught sneaking out, that's your ass!!!

why don't you pretend to start participating in a shit load of extra-curricular activities? like sports or clubs. pretend that you have to do a bunch of after school stuff, late night. like charity work or something. yeah, you can say you want to volunteer at the nursing home at night, so you have some community service stuff to put down on your college app. that should work...

I was so lucky in high school. I had the only bedroom on the 1st floor of a big house (everyone else was upstairs). I could go through the private back door into my room, or the private french doors opening onto my balcony. Nonetheless, my mom usually always knew when I had been out.......:confused:

- out the bathroom window

- out your window

- tippytoe without shoes on (watch for the creeks, use the corners of the stairs to get around)

- crash at a friends house instead

Like Selegna said, keep the car in neutral, push down the street, start ignition and your out.

Parents? Rules? wtf are those!?

if you must.. wd40 the door hinges, keep your room locked and trun on you radio. push the car half way down the block and then start it, make sure to gas it back up, turn the radio back down, and use odorless fabreeze.

selegna sol speaks the truth.

update: thanks for the help! i have one success story, i got to pregame today after scrubbing the jim beam off my floor with a toothbrush as my punishment by using a (cliche i know) sheet to climb out of my house. and onto the street. got back about 15 mins ago, i reek of skyy and dos equis but at least it worked!