Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Damn, that sucks to hear but I'm still excited as fuck. And I'm listening to Phoenix and as a huge fan of It's Never Been Like That, I love the way they've gone with their music. Thanks spaceman for reminding me to listen to this

dude you're crazy

he was pretty damn good when I saw him last night

maybe you don't like minimal

new proxy 8000 sounded great btw

I like minimal, and I heard the proxy track and dug it. he played a lot of good stuff, I was expecting something else I guess. I kept thinking "this guy runs one of my favorite labels around and this is it? this is all he's got? " I liked all the techy stuff and his tracks off his album were fun, but I thought he'd throw some other things in there.

I ought to have said he was good but not what I was expecting.

i think part of the appeal of what tiga plays is the fact that most of those tracks aren't all in your face. there's a lot of deeper shit thats experienced by feeling the whole track out, sort of riding the wave de tiga, seeing where he's going with it. proxy needs an album already!

call me a bro but there's something awesome about this track

05CWBsuBgLM

I'm so fucking mad I missed Tiga last night. The douchebag at the door took my id and wouldn't let us in. I can only assume he killed it, but how was james murphy?

Wow that is so Wack, assuming you're 21

He was amazing, played all the hits like gonna want me, washing up, mind dimension but also mixed it up with al the newer stuff. I've never seen anyone play to a crowd better than he did last night.

And James Murphy, the best warmup set I've heard. He was playing all vinyl disco records, pretty legit

I like minimal, and I heard the proxy track and dug it. he played a lot of good stuff, I was expecting something else I guess. I kept thinking "this guy runs one of my favorite labels around and this is it? this is all he's got? " I liked all the techy stuff and his tracks off his album were fun, but I thought he'd throw some other things in there.

I ought to have said he was good but not what I was expecting.

Well I mean what were you expecting ?

He plays old hits, new hugg and pep, brodinski, proxy, boys noize, mike mind, really, what else could you want

No offense just saying

Well I mean what were you expecting ?

He plays old hits, new hugg and pep, brodinski, proxy, boys noize, mike mind, really, what else could you want

No offense just saying

we heard different sets, I heard the huggandpep and his album tracks and proxy, none of those tracks got response. the crowd was pretty lame and didn't like jaimie fanatic at all really either. the only track that got a real rise was boysnoize' phantom rmix.

And the opening dj (must have been local) was playing garbage that people were kind of into. He was the stiffest dj I've ever seen.

anyway....

anyone pre-order majorlazer album? the sick t-shirt is coming with it in a not-as-cool color as what they gave away at sxsw

boysnoize - starter (shitty quality)

http://chemicaljump.com/music/01%20Starter.mp3

Wow that is so Wack, assuming you're 21

He was amazing, played all the hits like gonna want me, washing up, mind dimension but also mixed it up with al the newer stuff. I've never seen anyone play to a crowd better than he did last night.

And James Murphy, the best warmup set I've heard. He was playing all vinyl disco records, pretty legit

Well, I'm not exactly 21, I just turned 20 last week but I've had this Id for almost 2 years now and it has worked pretty much flawlessly. I used to at tons of clubs even to get into clubs that I was spinning.And now I'm kinda fucked in terms of gigign because I don['t think most clubs want 20 year old dj's. I need to find another id

we heard different sets, I heard the huggandpep and his album tracks and proxy, none of those tracks got response. the crowd was pretty lame and didn't like jaimie fanatic at all really either. the only track that got a real rise was boysnoize' phantom rmix.

And the opening dj (must have been local) was playing garbage that people were kind of into. He was the stiffest dj I've ever seen.

anyway....

anyone pre-order majorlazer album? the sick t-shirt is coming with it in a not-as-cool color as what they gave away at sxsw

boysnoize - starter (shitty quality)

http://chemicaljump.com/music/01%20Starter.mp3

hey totally understand. I wasn't there so I wouldn't know.

I pre ordered the album, the artwork and merch for that shiz looks sick.

ps thanks for the link!

Well, I'm not exactly 21, I just turned 20 last week but I've had this Id for almost 2 years now and it has worked pretty much flawlessly. I used to at tons of clubs even to get into clubs that I was spinning.And now I'm kinda fucked in terms of gigign because I don['t think most clubs want 20 year old dj's. I need to find another id

damn you got nigged

hey totally understand. I wasn't there so I wouldn't know.

I pre ordered the album, the artwork and merch for that shiz looks sick.

ps thanks for the link!

damn you got nigged

no worries and yea, the artwork is sick...are they actually going to be selling action figures? they're feature in the video and mention on thewebsite.

Yall need to get on this shit:

Laidback Luke - Need Your Loving (Felix Cartal Remix)

it's a fucking banger for sure.

and kiefer, I'm so jealous of you. enjoy the dope ass French electro scene while you can.

Ahh yes that is a choooon! Checked him out last night he played a quality set and was also at my mates after party! Danger played at the same event first time I seen him play...bangers galore so good :D