Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

^^ that saddens me because I think Ed Banger Records does an awesome job. There is no Justice without ed banger in my mind.

true .

their album will prolly sucks

cross was really great and I don't think that can do better (but I can (and I hope to) be wrong). Same thign with &Down. Boys Noize can't do a better song.

the fact that this is old news (read this article june) and that i havent seen anyone comment on it until now makes me wonder whether maybe they're gonna be distributed through elektra stateside and ed banger internationally?

the fact that this is old news (read this article june) and that i havent seen anyone comment on it until now makes me wonder whether maybe they're gonna be distributed through elektra stateside and ed banger internationally?

justice are and always will be on ed banger. they license the record to other labels through the parent label BECAUSE MUSIC in France - for example † was released via downtown/ed banger/because in the US. no need to worry here.

correct

i was there after the little boots show. it was the supposed "after party" but the retarded thing was they weren't allowed to let people in after 1am. makes no sense. my friend had to tip the stupid bouncer. did you go?

nah had some friends go, but I didn't end up going; how was it?