Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

holy shit those set times are so conflicting!!! So whos going to which stage around 12-1am??

I'm gonna set it up so that I go from:

2 many dj's

Simian Mobile Disco

Soulwax

Crookers

Boys Noize

Deadmau5

thats my tentative plan of attack, i'm glad ill be able to see a few full sets too

2 many dj's

Simian Mobile Disco

Soulwax

Crookers

Boys Noize

Deadmau5

thats my tentative plan of attack, i'm glad ill be able to see a few full sets too

im pretty much gonna be trying to see all those djs above except SMD. Crookers are conflicting with justice's dj set, the same goes for boys noize fuck. Crookers or Justice?

im pretty much gonna be trying to see all those djs above except SMD. Crookers are conflicting with justice's dj set, the same goes for boys noize fuck. Crookers or Justice?

you should see crookers for 40 mins after soulwax and catch an hour of boys noize after that. That definitely beats a justice dj set imo

Also I just started dabbling with Logic yesterday so I could use that sexy sexy ES2 synth and I am not as fond of the interface so far :(

i have 6 and 5 cracked, i guess 7 hasn't been cracked yet,

also what don't you like about Logic? i think it's extremely well laid out, it's not as simple as say Garageband but once you figure out where everything is it's alright, you'll find later that there's a reason for all the madness/clutter haha if you have any questions about it though feel free to post them and i'll try to help you out

i have 6 and 5 cracked, i guess 7 hasn't been cracked yet,

also what don't you like about Logic? i think it's extremely well laid out, it's not as simple as say Garageband but once you figure out where everything is it's alright, you'll find later that there's a reason for all the madness/clutter haha if you have any questions about it though feel free to post them and i'll try to help you out

It's mainly just being very familiar with the Ableton keybinds and flow. Things that will take a bit of getting used to but I'm sure I'll be over it soon :D The main thing I haven't figured out is how to enable the computer keyboard as a midi keyboard while messing around with synth sounds. In Ableton you do this by clicking the little keyboard icon in the top right, but I couldn't find an equivalent in a few minutes of searching in logic.

yea i see what you mean by that, i'd say invest in a midi keyboard, or press caps lock :) i even searched the help section and it wasn't listed there, i've been using it for maybe a year and i still run into stuff, i'd definitely recommend logicprohelp.com though, that's where i go if i get stumped on something

2 many dj's

Simian Mobile Disco

Soulwax

Crookers

Boys Noize

Deadmau5

i like this list a lot except the girl wants to see Justice(ok ok me too). When does Justice come back to LA?

I also might have an extra ticket but wont know till i get to will call the night of.

2hwpmxd.jpg

now i can watch POTWND any/every where i want :)

how 2 get the soulwaxes on ur fone?

edit: it's funny how i'm feeling like some sort of crafty vet when it comes to hard just because i went to the summer production. as soon as i let some halloween hard goers know they are suddenly around me like kids around grandpa with a photo album wanting to know what it was all like.

i'm starting to wonder whether or not over-crowding and under-planning are going to play a part at all. i have a feeling like destructo got a little in over his head with this one. 10,000 seems like a lot of people for the shrine.