Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Last night was immense, Fake Blood, Simian Mobile Disco and Annie Mac.

I can confirm that Fake Blood is Theo Keating, aka Dj Touché, one half of The Black Ghosts, I can also confirm that his skills are insane. I seriously doubt I'll ever find a dj that puts on a better show, track selection and mixing skills were perfectly on point.

got bored and made a mixtape w/ ableton...plz listen and give your opinions???

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50050234c8866a60/

41 min: Mixtape 2 – Track List

1.Bag Raiders – Shooting Stars (Instrumental)

2.Teenage Bad Girl – Ghost House

3.Idiotproof - Gorilla (Siriusmo's Ass of the Baboon Remix)

4.Ugod – Ugodzilla (Yuksek Remix)

5.VEGA - All Too Vivid (Kill The Noise Remix)

6.HeartsRevolution - C.Y.O.A. (Dan Oh Remix)

7.Bag Raiders – Turbo Love

8.Ben Macklin - Feel Tgether (Lifelike Ravemix)

9.Digitalism - Home Zone (Proxy Remix)

10.MSTRKRFT – Bounce (Bloody Beetroots Remix)

11.Butch - 1000 Lords (Popof Remix)

12.In Flagranti - Business Acumen (You Love Her Coz Shes Dead Alteration)

13.Matt Rock - What U Feel (Deadmau5 Remix)

14.Teenage Bad Girl – Cocotte (Hystereo Rebrand)

15.Grum - Woah

DnB is baccck bitches...

And just threw up Chase & Status's LP on plusrep, as well as the new Future Sound Of Cambridge compilation. hollerate.

...pendulum sucks.

and these two tracks are absolutely disgusting:

ac slater & daywalker - passion

http://www.mediafire.com/?wvzlmxy1nwz

phonat - learn to recycle

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymzmnzxkgdt

the instrumentals for this soulja boy remix are amazing, but the lyrics sucks so much balls, fucking bag raiders

i doubt its actually a remix by bag raiders. its just a poorly done mash up of soulja boy lyrics and bag raiders' fun punch reprise.

and lollerz at the video's description. "they are like the new daft punk"

oh and i've always been curious about the vocal "disco disco" sample justice uses in their live renditions of waters:

4wkMUugBVs4

i'm thinking it might be from their remix of scenario rock's skitzo dancer:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50056042e078e15e/

any input?

i doubt its actually a remix by bag raiders. its just a poorly done mash up of soulja boy lyrics and bag raiders' fun punch reprise.

oh and i've always been curious about the vocal "disco disco" sample justice uses in their live renditions of waters:

4wkMUugBVs4

any input?

Been talked about already but its Let There be Light vs Skitzo Dancer

4wkMUugBVs4

any input?

god, i feel like an idiot, i don't know why i didn't recognize it

Only ten days til Hard!

Adding to the discussion about the scheduling and the horror it may become, I'm really worried that crookers and crystal castles or boys noize will be put on during the same slot on different stages, which would result in me killing myself from being unable to decide.

Also, I know this has been answered a thousand times, but whats the difference between Justice playing normally and a Justice (DJ set). I know its no longer cool to like Justice and all, but being this will be the only time I'll ever get to see them, I'm just hoping to see the over-the-top light show and what not.

Only ten days til Hard!

Adding to the discussion about the scheduling and the horror it may become, I'm really worried that crookers and crystal castles or boys noize will be put on during the same slot on different stages, which would result in me killing myself from being unable to decide.

Also, I know this has been answered a thousand times, but whats the difference between Justice playing normally and a Justice (DJ set). I know its no longer cool to like Justice and all, but being this will be the only time I'll ever get to see them, I'm just hoping to see the over-the-top light show and what not.

you won't. their dj set might have a little makeshift glowing cross but other than that it'll just be whatever hard has set up for everyone else.

hahaha saw their first show nyc... energy was insane .. i hope that gig will be a lasting memory for me.

dolphin- u lucky!! I want to see fucking fakeblood so bad.

anyways simian mobile disco this friday, the cllub they playing at has a hotdog stand outside.. so what im going to do is buy 2 hotddogs and eat one at the start of the set and just wait till they drop hotdog and im going to give them a hotdog :cool:

i really dont know what to expect from simian, i listened to a set of theirs they played a few months ago in ghent... but yeah i dunno can anyone give me a headsup on how great my experience will be?

for some randomn ass reason, the school newspaper had an article on hard and they talked to destructo, who puts on all the hard events. It isn't exactly credible but they mentioned there would be 3 stages, 2 of which would be rotating different people per hour on different 30 min intervals and the other would be having the headliners. This my be frusterating or fucking awesome