Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i highly doubt SMD, boys noize, and soulwax will go before crookers. even deadmau5, he's fucking huge.

theres 2 stages... i'm taking into consideration the fact that i'll be switching stages at some point. I went to hard summer and I'm just kinda substituting acts to those set times. I'm thinking crookers will be late because if they end up going over, like they did at hard summer, they wont be cutting out a big act. Just my prediction though, we'll see in a few weeks

edit: and i think that boys noize will be early based on his coachella placement which was 4:00 in the afternoon. I think Soulwax will have the top spot at around 1-3 am

i'm legitimately worried about act scheduling at hard. the day the set times are posted is going to be like when they used to post the draft papers in town square during world wars.

i can start by ex-ing off deadmau5 and justice. ill be seeing mau5 the night after in vegas at fabfest and if its not a regular live justice set then fuck it...only problem is im sure a majority of the girls ill be rolling with will remain adamant to see them. fucking d-a-n-c-e.

still have not (for whatever god damn reason) seen boys noize, so that is an absolute must. as is crookers (for the get-me-hyped-out-of-my-drawers aspect), smd (music created all live with synths, samplers, bells, whistles), and soulwax (potwnd..yeah.).

either way this halloween weekend is going to be incredible for all of us.

idea: instead of doing a meet up, we should all just mark our costumes somewhere with sufu. maybe on a specific location, top left back or something. maybe on the right forearm. anybody?

i'm legitimately worried about act scheduling at hard. the day the set times are posted is going to be like when they used to post the draft papers in town square during world wars.

i can start by ex-ing off deadmau5 and justice. ill be seeing mau5 the night after in vegas at fabfest and if its not a regular live justice set then fuck it...only problem is im sure a majority of the girls ill be rolling with will remain adamant to see them. fucking d-a-n-c-e.

still have not (for whatever god damn reason) seen boys noize, so that is an absolute must. as is crookers (for the get-me-hyped-out-of-my-drawers aspect), smd (music created all live with synths, samplers, bells, whistles), and soulwax (potwnd..yeah.).

either way this halloween weekend is going to be incredible for all of us.

idea: instead of doing a meet up, we should all just mark our costumes somewhere with sufu. maybe on a specific location, top left back or something. maybe on the right forearm. anybody?

just curious to see what the reasoning behind this is. I've seen them play live and dj sets

their dj sets are 100x more fun

totally agreed on that. justice dj sets are much doper than the live show.

damn jealous.... us FL sufu kids should do a meet up for WMC fo sho

i was seriously just fucking thinking that man. i can't wait to see who is coming. i'm down for a meetup, we gotta hit up the free scion pool parties too.

crookers is gonna be in miami on nov. 8th... i think i'm gonna pass on that one too, just spreading the word.

nah man. coachella's got nothing to do with it. mgmt went on before boys noize and calvin harris closed a stage...that makes no sense. you can tell by the hierarchy of the hard flyer who's got importance already.

i still stand by my previous predictions, its even in that order on the hard flyer so we'll see

i was seriously just fucking thinking that man. i can't wait to see who is coming. i'm down for a meetup, we gotta hit up the free scion pool parties too.

crookers is gonna be in miami on nov. 8th... i think i'm gonna pass on that one too, just spreading the word.

cool..pool parties are the shitttt.. def gonna go check out that crookers show.... never really listened to em but everyones says they are hot shit.

i just ripped his autodidakt remix. original dude sampled waters of nazareth. cardinal sin.

bass is fucking heaavy though. it literally sounds like the vibrations 2 12"s in a trunk make. loose license plates and shit.

autodidakt - shit your rack (proxy remix).mp3

so is the first sufu passaround mix considered done? time to move to the next one w/some new shit?

So the last ones finished? Should we make a new thread for the train mixes with rules and guidelines we can all agree on? It might also be a good idea to make different mixes ie; electro, vocally electro, lounge etc etc. This is a nicer challenge imo

agreed

one week til soulwax/nite versions/2 many djs!

speaking of which, i haven't been able to get tiga's you gonna want me tocadisco remix out of my head, that line is so simple/catchy

jealous as fuck of you going to see the whole soulwax production... damn.