Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

all i can say is HOLY FUCK

MINDBLOWING

get this, they had the phils world series game on the big screen behind the guys and during one of those massive buildups they hit a home run, imagine the energy level of that and times it by a thousand, absolutely insane, and i can honestly say it was the best show i've ever been to, even better than the previous time i saw them

that's fucking awesome dude. kinda weird they had baseball on though?

old song, new video for UK release.

Shinichi Osawa- Star Guitar

cABJKo9uqbI

i couldn't even have the balls to make a video for that considering what gondry did for the chem's vid

well they were supposed to show the game before the show but the rain delay pushed it back an hour and a half, the guys from soulwax loved it, dave and steph couldn't stop laughing when people would randomly go crazy, dave was watching it like 90% of the time while playing haha here's a pic from my iphone which is really blurry cause shit was nuts but you can make out the part of the weekend never dies with the game superimposed over it10p3fcx.jpg

errr... i don't have a serial but rather a patch. for live 6, mac intel only. i'm not sure if 7's been cracked yet for mac...

^^ romanoff is fuckin awesome. that's terrible about anoraak man.

Ahh I haven't been able to find a cracked Live 7 either. I have the legit but my production partner just bought a mac and is fuckeeddd :(

7.0.2 AiR release is fucked. Totally fake. He's using 6.0.10 that I found from googling: +"Ableton" +"Mac" +"Rapidshare".

Also I just started dabbling with Logic yesterday so I could use that sexy sexy ES2 synth and I am not as fond of the interface so far :(

Hard Haunted mansion set times if ne1 cares...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/NoAh2323/l_cff3271f3d61486593d53dce749a21-1.jpg

Hard Stage

Paparazzi 8

Luckyiam 8:50

Daedelus 9:25

SMD 10:40

Soulwax 12

Justice 1:20

Special Guest 2:55

changeover dj destructo

trick or treat stage

Keith 2.0 8

2 Many Djs 9

Sebastian 10:55

boys noize 1:05

Barry Weaver 3:10

Expo

Marshall Barnes 8

NASA 9

special guest 10

Dj am 11:05

Crookers 12:35

Deadmau5 2

Auditorium Stage

Dan O 8

Mom Jeans 9:20

Zuper Blahq 10:25

Jason Bentley 11:25

Perry Farrell 12:30

Marshall Barnes 1:40

Them Jeans 3 ______________

what's the song where it has a guy talking over the whole thing saying stuff like "well you woke up today and you looked at your alarm, and you were late for work!" and he's just describing a terrible day...

Roger Sanchez - Here we go again

-NjCcH2FgE0