Superfuture Dance Thread

masuerte

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

WOw, I'm surprised this old klip was never posted! Check out Carl back in the day when he was hip and cool.

Oh btw the asian guy who got owned in the begining of the clip is now all grown up and part of the Kaba Modern dance crew that's killing it on that MTV's best dance crew show:

EcUF3vGgwNc

i was thinking about this. when does it turn from "dancing" to "cool things i can do with my body"? honestly, sometimes i see stuff and it looks cool but i don't know if i really feel like it's dancing.

i dunno, maybe it's one of those things like art where "it's art if i say it's art".

I got a chance to practice (and drink) with Drifterz when some of them came to America for the first time for the Planet Bboy Documentary event. Pretty fun but also intimidating because the level is so high.

Anyways Ducky from Drifterz is a very good 'dancer' for a bboy, but it's because he comes from doing house and other types of dance. A lot of bboys really just do things with their body, because the dancing part of bboying isnt what pleases big crowds, so they dont focus on that. Most of the best bboys who can also dance have done other things that give them that appreciation. Do Knock and Lilou can also rock a beat