Hair Products

Anton

I use the spiky edge and grunge matte.

But the moving rubber series isn't strong enough for me.

I tried loose shuffle (orange) before but it's hella sticky.

Long hair in the US = short by japanese standard.

I'd say the spiky edge or the grundgemat would work the best for most people.

10592396fx5.jpg

this worked for me. Don't bother trying their wax....

Haven't checked out their moving rubber series or whatever, but I'm using this ^ and am pretty satisfied. Basically the same, if not better than Sebastian's version that most people seem to swear by. Although with the import mark-up, I think both are basically the same price.

i've recently been using bumble and bumble's sumo wax. soft wax, ideal for short-medium hair styles. for long hair it can be used for volume but hold will be minimal without hairspray. have to heat it up (blowdryer) for full effect. other than that, a great product!

how strong is it? and do you know if the camouflage green ultra hold one is much better?

Ive never tried the green one. But its okay, my hair is really soft so I cant judge. The clay I use is stronger tho

i just bought gatsby wax mat type...hopefully it'll be good with this fobby cut i got today.

anyway, i was wondering what a good shampoo that can wash away this gunk from my head at the end of the day? any suggestions? Thanks.

i just bought gatsby wax mat type...hopefully it'll be good with this fobby cut i got today.

anyway, i was wondering what a good shampoo that can wash away this gunk from my head at the end of the day? any suggestions? Thanks.

lets see pics of the cut

Pantene clarifying shampoo.

I try to make sure that I have this and a regular shampoo for morning showers.

i've tried quite a few products by Gatsby and Uno

i'd say the Gatsby mat styling wax is the best i've used, easy to apply and wash off, and good holding stregth, even better if u use the spray after waxing for maxium holding effects

BTW, i just found a brand new Sebastian styling clay in cupboard, anyone who wants to buy it in Sydney, just send me a PM, i sure can offer a price much less than retail

how's gatsby clay in comparison to xtah?

i have the mat type as well and the crappy red one.

also, l'oreal is interesting.

shiseido's hair products are said to be really good.

but i don't know where to get them.

i only got this frame of mind because gackt did a CM for them.

gackt > cool.

i've got both the xtah and gatsby mat type styling wax, and i must say i prefer the xtah so much more. the gatsby isnt matte at all.

anyway, i got the grunge mat from the moving rubber series today, i'll use it 2moro and see how it goes.

051222_01_01.jpg

Just bought this gatsby. The best hair wax ever (well, I'd suck some Ds for Arimino

Spice Sisters hair wax but that shit is impossible to get).

This wax is called power graphite

You can do anything you want with your hair. messy, mullet, and etc.

my hair even held up well after running 5 miles

The gatsby is called "Power graphite."

Matte (non-shiny) so it doesn't look like you are using hair products.

It's like 450 yen in japan, I think.

I picked it up for like 8 dollars in NYC.

I've been using the Gatsby Power Graphite Wax for a while now too (primarily because it's really the only thing that's half decent and available in my area). Hold is alright - but don't expect it to keep your hair straight up all day long or anything. So long as you're not doing anything extremely crazy, it should do the trick. Isn't shiny at all.

As for Gatsby Clay -- it's pretty tough to get out of your hair, so I wouldn't recommend it if you can avoid it.

My gf also got me some of the Gatsby Grunge Matte Moving Rubber a while back, and I don't use it so much. Doesn't seem to have a lot of hold in my opinion, so unless you have a hairstyle where the hair typically is molded to your head, it probably won't do you a lot of good.

nah dude

it's just that i had to style my hair in the morning

and i just went running after class...

but you gotta look fly @ the gym though