Pride FC and MMA

Haz

MIGUEL TORRES: "BRIAN BOWLES JUST WOKE UP A SLEEPING GIANT"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content5421.html

he's gonna come back like gsp after the serra beatdown.

The difference is GSP doesnt walk into punches to 'wake himself up'. He can come back like whoever he wants, but unless he changes his method, the same thing is going to happen.

He'll ask for a brawl, get it, and wake up the next day.

I also read that since he has a prescription for medical marijuana, there was a clause in his contract regarding drug testing. I guess him ducking the test is better than failing it and not being able to fight for a few months.

Babalu and Mousasi should be a damn good fight.

I also read that since he has a prescription for medical marijuana, there was a clause in his contract regarding drug testing. I guess him ducking the test is better than failing it and not being able to fight for a few months.

Babalu and Mousasi should be a damn good fight.

There is no clause in his contract but he does have a legit Rx (for ADD (lol)).

However, there was a gentleman's agreement between him and Armando that they would give him a warning so he can flush his system. But, Armondo stepped down and that agreement is of course null and void.

Still this is all Diaz's fault. I really like him as a fighter and a person but he has to stop fucking around and decide whats more important to him, fighting or pot. Right now he's giving S.Force a bad name, the Diaz and Gracie family a bad name, and making us pot heads look like burnouts. I just want to write him a letter. It would be simple, it would say "Get your shit together". thats it

Get your shit together, Nick.

how is weed more fun than making a bunch of money, dudes crazy, atleast hes young though got plenty of fights left in him

anyone catch k1 in tokyo? overall great event even though melvin got hurt, kyotaro will win the wgp, melvin better get in as a wildcard