putting a face to a name.

red

omgomg i run too and i lift omg omg and i can beat your ass wearing de stijl boots while pronouncing the name and then i come back after running circles around soho and then kick your ass and i am high fashion do a runway walk I KILL YOU NIGGA oh oh and MY CLEAVAGE and MY PRETTY FACE

OH HAI ME 2.

omgomg i run too and i lift omg omg and i can beat your ass wearing de stijl boots while pronouncing the name and then i come back after running circles around soho and then kick your ass and i am high fashion do a runway walk I KILL YOU NIGGA oh oh and MY CLEAVAGE and MY PRETTY FACE

This quote is all that anybody ever needs to read to be able to understand what superfuture is.

i just loled like 6 times @ this page.

its nice seeing some more pretty girls here too.

2579174203_479fc71ee8.jpg

i'm growing a curly mustache... that's like, 2 months of no shaving haha

dope. mustache threads waiting...

thanks we now have 5 photos of you or more in this thread. Imagine everyone doing it ? This isn't "How your busted grill look today" thread, nor "post you stupid face veryday". Throw away your camera and stop posting your pictures here and here, they all sucks, and jeff's one too.

yeah, im on that dani tip too. 'nother one of me. ive posted in here before, but not whilst squinting, wearing a goofy seaman's hat and beard..

n1107660035_30216528_6026.jpg

P1090290.jpg

i'm sang.

this photo was at my friend's engagement party, at an amazing flat, between picadilly and old bond street.

anyone know the choclate shop next to the royal academy of arts, burlington house, its on that side street

hmmm are you my brother?

azn8oi said:

You tricked the fuck out of me. 我以为你是个老中。 No wonder you couldn't tell me shit about hotels around Huaihai 路。

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

yeah....我是一个老外! well it`s just that I never had to stay in a hotel in Shanghai !

哈哈哈