putting a face to a name.

red

what's the prize?

And these other kids are fucking ugly. If she's not a finalist with the pictures that I put up, I'm gonna sue Gap for white people discrimination.

8. PRIZES: TWENTY (20) FINALIST PRIZES (five (5) from each category): Finalist winner will receive a babyGap & GapKids photo shoot prize package, consisting of a trip package for Finalist and the child featured in Finalist's Photo to the babyGap/GapKids photo shoot, including roundtrip, coach-class air transportation for one (1) adult and one (1) child from a major airport near Finalist's home (determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion) to San Francisco, CA; five (5) days and four (4) nights accommodations at a hotel of Sponsors' choice (single room, double occupancy); and a $500 gift card to cover travel expenses. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $7,000. Each babyGap Finalist must travel between November 13 and November 17, 2007 and each Gap Kids Finalist must travel between November 14 and November 18, 2007 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except in Sponsors' sole discretion. Limit: One (1) Finalist Prize per person.

FOUR (4) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) from each category): Grand Prize winner will receive: (i) a $3,000 Gap gift card; (ii) a children's book collection (books to be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion); and (iii) a Kodak prize pack including a digital camera, memory card, digital camera bag, an all-in-one printer and a $250 gift certificate to the Kodak Gallery. The child of the Grand Prize winner will also be featured in select Gap marketing materials (determined by Gap, Inc. in its sole discretion) during January 2008. Limit: One (1) Grand Prize per person. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $3,889.88.

SIXTEEN (16) RUNNER-UP PRIZES (four (4) from each category): Runner-up winner will receive: (i) a $300 Gap gift card; (ii) a children's book collection (books to be determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion); and (iii) a Kodak prize pack including a digital camera, a digital camera accessory pack including a digital camera bag and memory card, and a $100 gift certificate to the Kodak Gallery. ARV: $759.89.

i just realized this kid posted pics of himself with big piles of .... flour? what the fuck?

It's quite clear that it's used to soak up the vast amounts of blood that come pouring out of his emo inspired cuts, that are a direct response to his Cure-like samples on the keyboard.

I mean, he's baking cookies.

Oh shit, dude's snorting it with rolled up dollar bills. I guess the urban legend is true: there's a little bit of flour residue on every dollar bill on the planet.

• 3 months later...

I was thinking to myself that I hadn't put up my face here, but when I started looking through I realized beatle posted a picture of me up here already. Haha theres a beer can half obscuring my face. Perhaps I'll consider a better one...

• 4 months later...