putting a face to a name.

red

thanks we now have 5 photos of you or more in this thread. Imagine everyone doing it ? This isn't "How your busted grill look today" thread, nor "post you stupid face veryday". Throw away your camera and stop posting your pictures here and here, they all sucks, and jeff's one too.

Guest jeffvyain

not remotely flattering, but when kitties sleep on your face you must take full advantage of the occasion.

5157.jpg

freecat, the only thing you accomplish when you post stuff like that is shitting up threads. but by all means, keep it up. this is supertrash. just don't expect anyone to pay attention to you.

freecat, the only thing you accomplish when you post stuff like that is shitting up threads. but by all means, keep it up. this is supertrash. just don't expect anyone to pay attention to you.

what is your girl doing ? guys, spit this "attention whote" bunch of pills you ingested, you post pictures of your face like on in every two post, what's the point ?

but well, i'm not going to argue it's not worth it and i have nothing against you (btw i like your post about dslr's) or your girl (well you're boring but well...).

Guest jeffvyain

are faces really that private of a thing? usually when i take pictures of her, i don't try to cut off her head, because, well, that'd be cutting off what i think is a pretty good part of the picture.

are faces really that private of a thing? usually when i take pictures of her, i don't try to cut off her head, because, well, that'd be cutting off what i think is a pretty good part of the picture.

yes please post "more private" things

we all know your notion of "private" is completely fucked up

like the bowl of soup reference in waywt

oh, and i have a 4.7 40, so i could catch you if i wanted to ;)

tru, this one was too much. i also don't think you're fat and i'm not saying that cause you can kick my ass, you would never be able to catch me :D

nice, i used to train pretty hard when i played soccer but now i only swim every day and play once or twice a week for fun. i was just always a very good sprinter but i didn't time myself in very long time. anyway it can't be easy to run in those hi top dior hommos :D