englandmj7

Anime / Manga

japanimation

oh....

"fuse"

i like berserk but its manga really going at snails pace i do appreciate the drawing but i wished the story progressed a bit faster. as for the anime as much as i like studio 4c i dont think it was all that great the pacing in this case was waaay too fast. :/

psycho pass season 2 confirmed.  =]

one night, i knew i wasn't going to be able to sleep.  so i just watched like 6 episodes in a row til the end.

I'm pretty much a noob so bear with me. I'd guess that naruto isn't super popular around here but is it just me or does it have a really good/intense story? I've been watching it since it first came here in the states and its stil held my attention since then.... Other than shitty fillers

I'm pretty much a noob so bear with me. I'd guess that naruto isn't super popular around here but is it just me or does it have a really good/intense story? I've been watching it since it first came here in the states and its stil held my attention since then.... Other than shitty fillers

it's just you.

^ I gotta finish Psycho Pass. 

Watched Bakemonogatari and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and ended up enjoying both more than I thought I would.

season 1 or 2 of haruhi? i hated 2 cause of endless eight, it was unnecessary and over done. 

naruto part 1 is ok. first arcs post time skip get a pass but everything after that is garbage. 

Edited by mitcho

you can watch the first and last ep of endless 8 with out missing anything. the movie was pretty good too.

when i'm not broke i think i'm gonna get back into berserk manga - i bought a shitload 5+ years ago and never read it as i 'grew up' (lul).

@SSchadenfreude: Thanks for that post on Colorful, such a great watch.

I'm pretty n00b to anime, I just recently finished Samurai Champloo and loved it, thinking I'll watch Cowboy Bebop next.

I've also seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, Beck Mongolian Chop Squad (favourite), Akira, and that's honestly about it beside Studio Ghibli movies. 

Any recommendations as to what I should watch next? Still need to watch the Evangelion rebuilds.

Manga wise, Beck is my all time favourite, and I've read so damn many its hard to keep them straight...Currently following Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tale, Toriko, Bartender, and Addicted To Curry. Recent reads that I've enjoyed were Homunculus, Air Gear, and Yu Yu Hakusho. 

Tried starting Soul Eater, not really into it, might try out Hunter x Hunter...

Couv_183398.jpg

^2 Midori Days, bruh. 

haha but Sword of the Stranger and Ninja Scroll are great films to watch.  Outlaw Star is also fun but suffers from shit budget during like 16 episodes (best ship fight is mad early on).

I have been re-watching the first season of Darker Than Black in the last week.  Really appreciate the speed of the fights when put alongside Shonen dregs.

when i'm not broke i think i'm gonna get back into berserk manga - i bought a shitload 5+ years ago and never read it as i 'grew up' (lul).

Take your time...we haven't had a new chapter in a year. At this rate Kentaro Miura will be dead before Berserk even gets close to finishing.

I'm pretty n00b to anime, I just recently finished Samurai Champloo and loved it, thinking I'll watch Cowboy Bebop next.

I've also seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, Beck Mongolian Chop Squad (favourite), Akira, and that's honestly about it beside Studio Ghibli movies. 

Any recommendations as to what I should watch next? Still need to watch the Evangelion rebuilds.

Manga wise, Beck is my all time favourite, and I've read so damn many its hard to keep them straight...Currently following Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tale, Toriko, Bartender, and Addicted To Curry. Recent reads that I've enjoyed were Homunculus, Air Gear, and Yu Yu Hakusho. 

some other basics should be Ghost in the Shell or Death Note. Psycho Pass was also really nice

fyi, u required 2 watch rapeman b4 postin in here

I think hentai kamen is also acceptable... Also only just realized a movie for that came out this year

Or bondage fairies if u like animals lol

some other basics should be Ghost in the Shell or Death Note. Psycho Pass was also really nice

I'll check them out, I've read Death Note, so I've been apprehensive to watch the anime, for really no reason.

I've got a 10 hour bus ride tomorrow, I'll download it tonight lol 

Anyone watch Hunter x Hunter? I started reading it the other day, chapter 75 now and I'm pretty into it.

^2 Midori Days, bruh. 

haha but Sword of the Stranger and Ninja Scroll are great films to watch.  Outlaw Star is also fun but suffers from shit budget during like 16 episodes (best ship fight is mad early on).

I have been re-watching the first season of Darker Than Black in the last week.  Really appreciate the speed of the fights when put alongside Shonen dregs.

darker than black is so good x_x i'm finishing up the ovas (gaiden) now; hearing rumors about a season 3??? supposedly set in south america so it'll be a prequel... fingers crossed.

i've never seen rapeman tho

also started casshern sins recently

tumblr_mqq9sv9i801qa47z6o1_1280.png

p good 

also watching hataraku maou-sama.

it's a lot of fun

Edited by gndmshtlrd