Anime / Manga

englandmj7

tumblr_mhvz9iNr0H1qa47z6o1_1280.jpg

What is this one? Where do you read them? Just caught up with Claymore which is good one, I'm a noob in manga/anime but I need to watch Akira.

Any good recommendations for someone who loved Gantz, Saint Seiya & Claymore?

Edited by Mr.Sander

What is this one? Where do you read them? Just caught up with Claymore which is good one, I'm a noob in manga/anime but I need to watch Akira.

Any good recommendations for someone who loved Gantz, Saint Seiya & Claymore?

digimortal (good one shot), by nihei tsutomu. probably one of my favorite mangaka. he's got a lot of good stuff to read; anything by him really. blame! is fun but starts off slow. abara's a little faster-paced. 

i read manga online. mangafox and the like. (am i even allowed to suggest such things? x_x)

Is it any good? What's the plot? Pretty sure that show exists solely to market gunpla, but I'd give it a shot if the story was decent or if they featured some oddball mobile suits.

UNIVERSAL CENTURY 4EVER

I've been watching a bit of Gundam Build Fighters

Edited by skeetinmynose

Build Fighters so far is a more complete version of Mobile Suit Gunpla Builder Beginning G, so yeah it is for marketing like Yu-Gi-Oh pretty much was.  Fun and lots of callbacks to earlier Gundam series. Also the action is good and gives me all kinds of G Gundam feels.

Edited by Desi

Its 4AM and I can't stop watching Ghost in the Shell. Only 10 years late.