the weirdest animal you ever saw?

Guest Goose25

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theyre soft right? not like porcupines right..

they're spikey, but i don't think they're as painful as porcupines. it's kind of like the bed of nails thing, they're small, but dense and numerous, so they don't stab you if you hold it lightly. here she is!

l_0c745f65919b4819bb72905a4be5392e.jpg

jerboa.jpg

An "extraordinary" desert creature has been caught on camera for what scientists believe is the first time.

The long-eared jerboa, a tiny nocturnal mammal that is dwarfed by its enormous ears, can be found in deserts in Mongolia and China.

Zoological Society of London (ZSL) scientist Jonathan Baillie said the footage was helping researchers to learn more about the mysterious animal.

The species is classified as endangered on the IUCN Red list.

more...

t4vP-cXXWkY

A couple of years ago I was sitting on the back lawn with my mates dog, 'Himmler' an old grey staffordshire terrier...who was named by a gang of skin heads and had a terrible life of beatdowns and dog fighting before my pal rescued him....we now called him Greypaw. Anyway Sitting on the back lawn in the sun this small white creature with red eyes emerged from behind the garage...while I was in the process of thinking, 'what the fuck is that?'...Greypaw took off like a sprinter and got the thing and was rag dolling it. It took about 2 minutes of struggle to get this poor thing out of greypaws chompers, blood on the white fur, looked like a seal slaughter. Anyway got him away and the poor little thing kind of limped away, he was ok. All I can figure is that it was someones pet ferret that got loose...very bizarre. Rest in peace Greypaw...we figured he was over 15 years old.

This morning I saw a vulture eating another bird, but weirdest I've seen was a turkey.

Now before you neg rep and go "come on man a turkey PFFT" have you ever seen a turkey in person before? Shit is crazy they are like 5 feet tall its nuts.... and they're ugly as a motherfucker.