waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

the noose around my neck was made from dead pantyhose with runs. i go through so many pairs it's such a shame to throw them away, especially when they aren't cheap.

img7950ww7.jpg

(edit: omg i can't stop looking at madeline's... mine look concave in comparison)

i probably should stop wearing pantyhose altogether... my legs are PASTY.

i love the shadows it casts...

karisuma12.jpg

ET20060517172400721L2.jpgM378.jpg

hi madeline girl crush! :)

hola julz!

img7940px6.jpg

i love the shadows it casts...

who's the stool by? i love it. if i had one, i don't think i'd ever sit on it cus it's so pretty.

ps. i sometimes wish that i didn't have such a chest so that i can wear certain things without being so conscious. ann d drapings+my chest=not so nice.

stack of gamecube games and a snowboard means she's either cool as fuck or has a douchey boyfriend.

sayword, why did i know you'd be on this shit like white on rice?

the snowboard is mine. makes me miss winter. and those aren't gamecube games. they're actually dvds. i haven't touched my gamecube in forever that's why the controllers aren't plugged in. but my wii is (not shown).

hell yeah nigga. def fuckable. after that, would take her to the chinese buffet.

i prefer all u can eat sushi. and just that, no prior engagements.

Ichigo, if you had Eric Lebon-like steelo, I could see you hollering at that girl, but right now, no.

even if u had eric lebon-like steeze, you still shouldn't holler at a girl. kidding. or am i... ur fits are slowly getting better. just keep at it.

hola julz!

who's the stool by? i love it. if i had one, i don't think i'd ever sit on it cus it's so ty.

ps. i sometimes wish that i didn't have such a chest so that i can wear certain things without being so conscious. ann d drapings+my chest=not so nice.

the snowboard is mine. makes me miss winter. and those aren't gamecube games. they're actually dvds. i haven't touched my gamecube in forever that's why the controllers aren't plugged in. but my wii is (not shown).

even if u had eric lebon-like steeze, you still shouldn't holler at a girl. kidding. or am i... ur fits are slowly getting better. just keep at it.

less talky

more pics

who's the stool by? i love it. if i had one, i don't think i'd ever sit on it cus it's so pretty.

Stool One

Konstantin Grcic, 2006

Magis, Italy

A sputtered titanium and polyester powder finish is a perfect complement to the sparse geometry of the Stool One's form. This die-cast and extruded aluminum stool is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.

From $393 CAD

pwned

:o

Ya'rly. I do assisted living for mentally and physically disabled individuals if you must know. And you're attempt at humor was a failure. Whomp-Whomp. Maybe next time though. (;

sorry dawg

was twisted and talkin shit

+rep for helping those less fortunate

as a peace offering, post 1500 will be used to acknowledge that the fit in question was actually dope, and you do it on a regular

C.O.N.S.l.S.T.E.N.T.