waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

AgentJ you wear the same sillhoutte every day, it looks fine but it's so boring it makes my balls itch.

I wish it was winter so I could wear jackets and such :\

In the summer all I wear are dress shirts or t-shirts. I usually dont post my t-shirt fits because theyre mad ordinary.

WEAR SOME FUCKING SHORTS

ITS THE SUMMER

IT GETS HOT IN PLACES

SHORTS ARE REAL TALK IN THE SUMMER

REAL TALK.

fuck.

PS> DON'T WEAR SHORTS WITH DRESS SHIRTS OR YOU'LL LOOK LIKE MORE OF A DOUCHE.

PPS. DONT FUCKING PM ME ABOUT YOUR FASHION CRISES PLEASE, KTHNX.

PPPS. GET SOME SHORTS.

WEAR SOME FUCKING SHORTS

ITS THE SUMMER

IT GETS HOT IN PLACES

SHORTS ARE REAL TALK IN THE SUMMER

REAL TALK.

fuck.

PS> DON'T WEAR SHORTS WITH DRESS SHIRTS OR YOU'LL LOOK LIKE MORE OF A DOUCHE.

PPS. DONT FUCKING PM ME ABOUT YOUR FASHION CRISES PLEASE, KTHNX.

PPPS. GET SOME SHORTS.

Look giant buddy, I don't fucking wear fucking shorts.

Eat it.

To agentJ, buy some white pants.

Or do what I do, open up your shirt, wear a necklace, and look at the camera like you want nothing more than to mount its cold steel.

Works for me apparently.

White pants make you automatically Fred Astaire - Haven't you read Sartorialist? (0.0)

Look giant buddy, I don't fucking wear fucking shorts.

Eat it.

I WEAR SHORTS EVERY DAY CAUSE I AM A CAMP COUNSELOR

BOOOOOYAH

:(

up the workers, yo.

White pants make you automatically Fred Astaire - Haven't you read Sartorialist? (0.0)

I will listen to chrome-dome mc-conde-nast-dickrider the day he goes back in time and unpledges his undying homo-love for armani suits and derivative americana. If he asked to take my picture I would pantomime the act of me taking his mother forcefully from behind.

I dont think I understood the original statement. What is wrong with being fred astaire? Did I agree with the sart? What's happening? Help me Jeepster!

If you're referring to my comment there's nothing at all wrong with being fred astaire or wearing white pants..........until you have a stripe of fecus. Then it all goes out the windoo.

I will listen to chrome-dome mc-conde-nast-dickrider the day he goes back in time and unpledges his undying homo-love for armani suits and derivative americana. If he asked to take my picture I would pantomime the act of me taking his mother forcefully from behind.
I dont think I understood the original statement. What is wrong with being fred astaire? Did I agree with the sart? What's happening? Help me Jeepster!

Notice the (0.0)

But there is nothing wrong with being Fred Astaire

Shit, I just watched The Bandwagon with my family on TCM

Motherfucker was downright killin it in every scene with his steez.

But Sartorialist has got a hard-on for Fred Astaire and white pants. Which I can't say is a bad thing. It's just... Sartorialist.

haha! Please get the old school ones with the old upholstered coverings and fiberglass :D

no upholstery for me - but yes, i am hoping to get a used fiberglass one from modernica - hopefully it's still there at the shop after i've managed to save up. the new ones from vitra/herman miller are too pricey for me.