waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest youngteam
youngteam i dont think ive ever seen you say something positive, way to be a party pooper.:(

that's fucking bullshit -- i say positive things all the time to denimdestroyedmylife, servo2000, sidneylo and cheapmuthafukr. with my mind.

I generally like your outfits Moy, but that ones not quite up to par. The colors are a little weird on you and the shoes look like moon boots thanks to the april 77s. Its not the worst thing ever, but I just don't think the look works.

that's fucking bullshit -- i say positive things all the time to denimdestroyedmylife, servo2000, sidneylo and cheapmuthafukr. with my mind.

Have you been getting my messages? I keep sending them with my mind and all I get in return is this weird fuzzy feeling.

I... I think it's love.

For my last final.

AA

April 77

Vans

Moy, I wouldn't listen to anyone hating on that, it's pretty untypical sufu style, but it really works on you. Simple, well proportioned and colorful.

Hey Red, what's the difference btween an M52 and an M65? Is it designered for warmer climates or something?

I tried having a search around but could only find info on a kind of self-propelled howitzer.

Thanks.

the jackets peculiar. unlike most military wear, like the m-65s, the m-52 does not have this label:

fieldjacketm65labelnr0.jpg

instead, it simply has a small white tag with "m-52" on it stitched into the neck area.

i got it for free at an airforce thrift shop, but im not sure if it was standard issue.

physically, it differs with the m-65 because:

its much thinner. it doesnt have that extra layer of cloth.

no hood.

the collar lies flat like a regular shirt colar.

different hardware.

arm is much slimmer (reason why i prefer it to the m-65) and the body is generally slimmer.

wrist enclosure uses buttons instead of velcro.

those are the most obvious differences.

im going to the library today to see if i can find anything else.

I wasn't "hatin" I just felt it wasn't up to his usually high stanards of sufu steeziness.

Don't worry. I wasnt offended or anything. I'm just trying out different stuff so all your opinions are appreciated. Thanks all.

I generally like your outfits Moy, but that ones not quite up to par. The colors are a little weird on you and the shoes look like moon boots thanks to the april 77s. Its not the worst thing ever, but I just don't think the look works.

i think the shoes look perfect. (shrugs)