waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

What you laughing at Mr Cutting Edge in fashion.

Paul smith striped sweat? wait wait...

Dior MIJ + Vans.

and what's that dogtag round your neck? are you in the Army?

Cutting.

wow, am i catching hate already ? :)

don't really understand the point you are trying to come accross with, but i hope at least one of us does.

it's not a dog-tag, it's far from it, it's a cartouche from egypt. i wasn't expecting you to know that though.

don't really understand the point you are trying to come accross with, but i hope at least one of us does.

it's not a dog-tag, it's far from it, it's a cartouche from egypt. i wasn't expecting you to know that though.

It's spelled Car"douche" and it's quite appropriate.

Get educated Phat head

alias are the new flannel.

do all the word manipulation you want to try to be funny, and please keep on with that ridiculous tag team e-net confrontation. some friends of mine are in med school, i am sure that in a few years they will be able to take care of your skyzo personality with the proper medication. until then, i guess you are stuck at giving pointless random hate for stuff that doesn't even make sense.

alias are the new flannel.

do all the word manipulation you want to try to be funny, and please keep on with that ridiculous tag team e-net confrontation. some friends of mine are in med school, i am sure that in a few years they will be able to take care of your skyzo personality with the proper medication. until then, i guess you are stuck at giving pointless random hate for stuff that doesn't even make sense.

It's "schizo" (short for schizophrenia - in case you didn't know that already). Perhaps your med friends could teach you a thing or two about spelling medical conditions.

I'm just continuing your arguements about things that should go away.

it's spelled "arguments", but i am sure that your 4th grade teacher will be able to help you out with spelling common american words correctly. internets is serious business, spelling is fundamental over here.

stop embarassing yourself please, it makes me sad to see so much stupidity.

Wait, wait, wait ... So Egpt, you're telling us you are from Egypt?

pic of c duck
^^really nice, espcially the second one with the untucked shirt, that makes it a bit more flowing and proportional imo. Great hats,bags, bandanas and all that! ++

yes +++ ... is that the hat you made? are there detail pics anywhere? looks good