waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

today-4.jpg

looks like the eccentric mailboy at some big company. major illusions of grandeur. worker bee who just makes the mailroom/office that much shittier by dressing this way. way to piss your co-workers off. could you get me a latte??

Guest jmatsu

dscf0918uq2.jpg

is that the brownsound jkt? if so or if not, i don't like it. the make isn't terrible , i just don't like the color palate. maybe unbottoning your collar would help (jkt also looks dumb paired with that button-up). i don't like your footwear, they aren't too cohesive with the rest of your shit. with that beanie and aviators you look like a black version of the unabomber. i can't see your bag, please try to convince me that it doesn't suck. i am glad for your sake that you didn't post this under your fashionwhore handle. you'd be in an even greater world of hurt...

ahah nice to see jmatsu critiquing my fit..

The shoes i thought were fine, I tried to find shoes that were sort of close to what i was wearing.. Looking at the jacket from a closer perspective, some of the brown palattes actually match my shoe colour.. As for the bag its also generic..Im not trying to convince you to like my shit either ..lol..

but i thank you for your honest opinion..I;ll try next time to find a better pair of shoes and perhaps add a tie to my wardrobe..

Fashionwhore or Ichigo, im still doing me dude..

Guest jmatsu

^everything looks pretty good. my only minor gripe is that i don't think the color of the pants works 100% with everything else. also cut your hair you dirty tree-climbing hippy.