waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Facial expression.

exactly. i think thats it, just like, maybe turn your body in such a way that your arms aren't hanging so heavily, crook one leg, i dunno, just spice shit up man.

heartbrokensoulshakened - i wanna rep. of course. e-peen.

Icarus, I used to have that same K Recs pin. Don't know where it went. Are you actually leaving the board or was that video like "we will miss you now that this meetup is over". You look/sound older on video than I expected.

I gotta confess that I have never really liked one of heartbroken's fits. not that she doesn't look cute, but it's always 100% vanilla average nice-girl stuff, not very fashion-forward at all. she looks like a first or second-year english major who uses tealights too much.

a lot of poster have great fits and are not necessarily fashion-forward, yours included.

radB579D.jpg

rad28DE2.jpg

Shirt detail...

rad0FDD1.jpg

i don't know...is this a fucking joke? are you deliberately trying to make me mad? this is the kind of abomination-apparel that really offends. the kind that makes even 3rd world infants cry. i hate it hate it hate it! the only shit in this entire ensemble that fit you okay are the shitty sneakers and the watch, but like the other articles they look like they probably suck as well. there is some utter crap sold in supermarket. and you know what would be crazy though?? i'm sure if you closed your eyes, randomly clicked your little mouse, and purchased just about anything, that (that)shit would look better then this. goddamit this to fucking hell.