waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I'm not brand / fashion knowledgable because I wear what I like because I like it.

and not because its "in" (hope that doesnt come off as shitty)

Now there's a tautology if i ever saw one. So why do you like what you like, Mr. anti-fashion cliche? i can almost anticipate your ignorant reply...

fortunately (for you) you will find yourself in good company on this board.

Now there's a tautology if i ever saw one. So why do you like what you like? i can almost anticipate your ignorant reply...

fortunately (for you) you will find yourself in good company on this board.

don't make his head explode. ontologik

don't make his head explode. ontologik

stop mentioning exploding heads, it tempts me to post something useless in hopes of actually making an on-topic post (in supertrash, nonetheless) because it kind of resembles my username.

oh dammit.

Guest jmatsu
Theres a very emotional feel to this picture.

Cant decide whether its the stance/expression... But the colors are so lively I cant decide...

*crosses legs*

Now tell us how you feel.

this is the type of asian girl that hood niggas are fond of, as opposed to the fobby girls thread types that animation-africans like ichigo100% seem to be more attracted too. i can't speak for all asians/asian-americans, but if i had a sister who looked and dressed like this, i'd suspect she was adopted and probably beat her with a rubber hose or auction her at a crackhouse.

can you tell that i am excited for the movie?

+aa

+yanuk

+converse

If youre talking about Vacancy, I gotta tell you... It really sucked. Yea. I mean, I sat in the theatre to watch it twice, just to get my "moneys worth." When I wouldnt even watch it for free if it were on tv. So if youre REALLY that excited for Vacancy, maybe you should rethink your decission and watch Transformers.

Yea, Im that bored and just upping my post count for no reason whatsoever.

^^^Beautiful metallics Dex

im excited for it too, might even catch the early midnight showing if im not tired

Thats because youre a hypebeast and exicted for anything...

YOU GO LINE UP!

Just kidding. We shall meet again, when I am of age. And you shall buy me beers cuz I'll make you my bitch. Again...

DUNDUNDUn....

Thats because youre a hypebeast and exicted for anything...

YOU GO LINE UP!

Just kidding. We shall meet again, when I am of age. And you shall buy me beers cuz I'll make you my bitch. Again...

DUNDUNDUn....

Jan i have a feeling you're gonna stay in the PI and not come back....but if youre back in the city, beer is on me :P HOMO!

Raymond- dope shirt