waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I don't think the shoes look terrible on their own, I mean that colorway looks way better than the original.

i don't think that shit can even be considered "shoes". it just looks like something you would wear if you had broken toes,feet and ankle and would be ashamed to death for having to carry on your feet in public.

but raf placed a 1.5k pricetag on them, convinced fashion victims it was cool and some sheep bought them. people need to realize that some things are not meant to be done outside the runway, ya'll dudes wearing something like that are the male equivalent of lady gaga (if she is in fact a female).

learning279.jpg

ricochet

muji

nom*d

random

docs

moggy

hey tg, love that fit! especially the cardi, socks/tights and boots

and the glasses to crush me at the end :rolleyes:

140909.jpg

bad hair

moscot originals

Topman

Raf SS07

Topman

Raf SS08 Lego - runway/press prototype

i got a funny story for you,

when i was very little, my mom was preparing my lunch to go to school.

but she never did prepare my clothes! i wanted to pick my own style, you dig? otherwise i felt it would have looked forced

well, at least yours seem to match the colors.

Went to Band of outsiders show , only thing that's on my mind is how short Scott Schuman was maybe around 5'1 or so. I had thought he was more like 6'1

whats good to sidney , leonard good chopping it up with you folks

missed Rocky's bbq due to rain : /

jkissifit.png

Street Etiquette update

Honestly, minus the shoes, that isn't a bad fit. It's pretty standard and the proportions are fine. I think people just hatin' because dude is a kid, kid is in Raf rocket boots, Raf boots are kinda awkward looking there and the combination is easy pickings.

I don't hate or even care about dudes fit (though everyone elses comments are entertaining), I'm just wondering how many more look book icons will start posting on the sufes. It would be interesting to see how that element will shape the ideologies here.

Went to Band of outsiders show

jkissifit.png

Aaaaaah so close. Gotta get that tie down to the middle of the belt buckle. Just have to.

Honestly, minus the shoes, that isn't a bad fit. It's pretty standard and the proportions are fine. I think people just hatin' because dude is a kid, kid is in Raf rocket boots, Raf boots are kinda awkward looking there and the combination is easy pickings.

Second.

I was curious what reaction my outfit would get from the SUFU community, where FIT is king and Rick-Ann-MMM-Damir-NN- goth ninja is big news (I was talking to a trend forecaster about this whole thing recently; it's interesting, Superfuture has almost become the defining term of certain categories of personal style).

i lol'd

hello.jpg

Interesting. I don't think it will change much around here; will probably most likely result in LB kids running back to Lookbook in tears.

I was bored this morning and I was curious what reaction my outfit would get from the SUFU community, where FIT is king and Rick-Ann-MMM-Damir-NN- goth ninja is big news (I was talking to a trend forecaster about this whole thing recently; it's interesting, Superfuture has almost become the defining term of certain categories of personal style).

Anyway, I knew I wasn't going to get a rapturous reception (and that some old friends like Flock would stop by to add their 2 cents) but at the same time I'm not 100% happy with my style (which is always evolving) so I'm always interested to hear what people who have different points of view think (the Lookbook crowd doesn't criticise) about it.

I forgot that hiding behind a monitor people get a bit, well, direct but nonetheless I'm all for freedom of speech, even if the speakers haven't posted pics themselves (or look equally dubious...) Ultimately nobody's opinions on personal style are absolute and it's always an ongoing, dynamic thing.

I'm not going to return fully SUFU-rised, with immaculate FIT and antagonizingly chosen APC jeans, but as with most things in life you can usually take away at least extracts..

PS: Londoners. Page 32 of the Evening Standard today.. what a coincidence: i talk about Lookbook.nu and demonstrate my non-SUFU-approved style...hate away..

For someone that joined Superfuture almost a year ago, you obviously know very little about it.

Interesting. I don't think it will change much around here; will probably most likely result in LB kids running back to Lookbook in tears.

I was bored this morning and I was curious what reaction my outfit would get from the SUFU community, where FIT is king and Rick-Ann-MMM-Damir-NN- goth ninja is big news (I was talking to a trend forecaster about this whole thing recently; it's interesting, Superfuture has almost become the defining term of certain categories of personal style).

Anyway, I knew I wasn't going to get a rapturous reception (and that some old friends like Flock would stop by to add their 2 cents) but at the same time I'm not 100% happy with my style (which is always evolving) so I'm always interested to hear what people who have different points of view think (the Lookbook crowd doesn't criticise) about it.

I forgot that hiding behind a monitor people get a bit, well, direct but nonetheless I'm all for freedom of speech, even if the speakers haven't posted pics themselves (or look equally dubious...) Ultimately nobody's opinions on personal style are absolute and it's always an ongoing, dynamic thing.

I'm not going to return fully SUFU-rised, with immaculate FIT and antagonizingly chosen APC jeans, but as with most things in life you can usually take away at least extracts..

PS: Londoners. Page 32 of the Evening Standard today.. what a coincidence: i talk about Lookbook.nu and demonstrate my non-SUFU-approved style...hate away..

get off your own sack. Your biggest points of pride are 2 year old hype shoes, you know well what kind of response you deserve to get (or not)... fuck off.

I constantly spilled 44oz Cokes in the 540i, but I have no tolerance for dirty cars

btw we should have a 'post the evo of your leather wrapped VW/Audi steering wheel' thread, I think farmer wins. My A4's wheel looks pretty bad for being a 50k mile car though.