waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha it's well worn. Bought her new in late 04' and has been my daily driver ever since(70,000+miles). It's really not that dirty and I just put a coat of zymol on last weekend:) I do have a garage queen. I keep that much cleaner.

tumblrkpwfpbfekv1qz6f9y.gif

This gif scares the bejeeebuz out of me

Went to Band of outsiders show , only thing that's on my mind is how short Scott Schuman was maybe around 5'1 or so. I had thought he was more like 6'1

whats good to sidney , leonard good chopping it up with you folks

missed Rocky's bbq due to rain : /

jkissifit.png

Street Etiquette update

I've never seen a knit tied any other way than a four-in-hand, looks quite good in this fit.

I don't hate or even care about dudes fit (though everyone elses comments are entertaining), I'm just wondering how many more look book icons will start posting on the sufes. It would be interesting to see how that element will shape the ideologies here.

If LB ever found the girls <18 on LB thread, the space-time continuum would shatter into a million pieces. Good thing they'll leave once people start ridiculing them (safety in not having a neg hype option concept)

PS: Someone recognized my MMM shirt today, which is really weird because I don't think even I would be able to recognize it unless I saw the back (and they only saw the front of the shirt unless they were stalking me with their eyes) since aside from the attachment of the tag on the back it looks like a regular black shirt. I was impressed.