waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I'm putting in the standard disagreement card - looks a little contrived to me. Jacket looks cheap (that material always does to me) and the silhouette is off-putting. The slight 'quirk' just comes off as silly to me. It seems like it would work better if you pulled a CdG and balanced the strangeness with something... difficult? I don't think serious is the word I'm looking for.

I don't know. Not my thing.

I'm putting in the standard disagreement card - looks a little contrived to me. Jacket looks cheap (that material always does to me) and the silhouette is off-putting. The slight 'quirk' just comes off as silly to me. It seems like it would work better if you pulled a CdG and balanced the strangeness with something... difficult? I don't think serious is the word I'm looking for.

I don't know. Not my thing.

Problem lies mostly in the mustache. It would've seem nearly as forced if it weren't for the facial hair. Or maybe this is just all my repressed facial hair jealously projected outwards onto someone else.

nod, nod, not enough frute for successful frute steez, too much frute for pedestrian steez