waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Visvim x Supreme x Sillything x CLOT x Bathing Ape x Resonate x Fenom x NBHD x Stussy x Basecontrol x Mastermind x Original Fake x Sophnet x W)taps goretex ripstop nylon poncho 1 of 5.

Not sure whether to size up or size down? what you think?

If you plan on sizing up, let me know, we'll trade. Mine is #4 of 5. I'm looking for a 40... looks like yours is about right for me... mine is a 42.

All you can try but you'll never match missy elliott from that video almost a decade ago

hahahahhahaha

lookin good everyone.

lil american streetwear never hurt anyone right? It was sunny and I wanted to wear sneakers....so this WAYWT is dedicated to all the sneakerheads out there. lol

hypebeastin...changin in a bit to go on a hike though. SHould be a great time to get some more solid wear into my LVC's. Pics to come.

Huf

Alife

PBJ xx005

Supreme Blazers

40b4ps8.jpg

4biulqo.jpg

DSC00080-1.jpg

Yupping white tee

Okinawas

MJ Old Schools to do stuff...

Stussy jacket, hoody, authentics and hat earlier to ride...

DSC00079-1.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DSC00064-1.jpg

I seriously suck at those pics...

ok more pics coming soon but my battery keeps dieing and nobody is home to take some good pics of me actually wearing them.

Prada Raw Black Denim

(almost doensst look raw cuz of the greyish color on the denim but its alot darker in person and since it has a bit of stretch in it, its not all that rough. Fits amazing though)

prada1.jpg

prada2.jpg

prada3.jpg

prada4.jpg

its got a tiny bit of stretch in it and size 30 was the smallest they had at Barneys. was alittle skeptical...but i think i got the right size. anythign smaller woulda killed me.

edit: HMM im thinkg they might not be raw actually...the girl at Barneys said they were but im not quite sure @_@