waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you @ 22

me@50

you sure ya wanna continue?

what is this even supposed to mean?is that comparison supposed to make me feel self-conscious about my looks? ahahahahaha, if so that was an epic fail. and btw, i was 19 in that photo, not that it matters though.

i'm glad you took the time to search through the forums for a photo of me and saved it on your photobucket account, i'm sorry if the content was not juicy enough for your "trash talk".

for someone so "elder" u were dumb enough to not understand what i was trying to say. i didn't say you looked bad in that photo, i said u looked like u went through a meth marathon in the last 4 years because of how you look right now.

i had nothing against you up until now, but i guess u are kind of a dumb fuck afterall.

i wasn;t so much defending goat as negging you for looking like a fat idiot who dresses like shit on a fashion forum.

LOL! I make one post about GOAT's faggotry and his entire army of faggots attack me with neg rep. ooo I'm so scared. hahhahahahahaha. How does Goat's dick taste, his loyal and mighty army of faggots?

I don't think it's tucked in, it's just really short.

Also, I believe that's the exact same photo he used for a sale thread that's been up for quite a while, so technically he must have worn that outfit quite some time ago.

Don't think it looks that bad though...kinda looks like a emo/scene caveman.