waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

there is this native american dude who is also a were wolf and thats basically you because youre a native american. and then he is in love with this girl named bella who is the main character but bella is in love with a vampire whos name is edward cullen.

Guest krayzeez

haha the biggest queer I've ever seen. Apparently has the hots for me, has left me 4 reps in the last 4 months. Learn to dress before you criticize others, douchebag. hahahhahahahahaha. damn reselling queer bag.

2lsci2d.jpg

Feels good man. It's funny he gets singled out when every goth ninja poster is welcomed with open arms.

EDIT: I know where you people are coming from though.

i hate that spineless goth ninja bullshit as much as these stupid hypebeasts,

the difference is that some people pull off the goth ninja stuff(although 99% of them are just trying to mimic still and look like fools) whereas this hypebeast formula always looks wack.

i was actually going to comment about how fat and stubby his flatheads make his legs look, and hasn't he had these for fucking ever but all he has is chubby thigh cell phone fades? go ride your supreme sticker covered fixed gear in your box cap lamer. oh and your wallet is fucking stupid.

i hate that spineless goth ninja bullshit as much as these stupid hypebeasts,

the difference is that some people pull off the goth ninja stuff(although 99% of them are just trying to mimic still and look like fools) whereas this hypebeast formula always looks wack.

Right, I agree. However I've seen gothbeast called out...once? C.R.E.A.M. got called out back in the day and his solution was to go EVEN MORE goth beast and nobody said anything. He has the advantage of being able to pull it off, but its all the same.

I guess the atmosphere makes it easier for things like that to happen. Now that I think about it, back in the day the situation was the exact opposite so maybe its just payback.

Lp-JamesBrownBigPayback.jpg