waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

it was sorta the same situation with tangerine, not that you'd know/remember. the difference is that tangerine contributed alot of knowledge, and doesn't dress bad. people started to recognize this years ago.

don't even know why you bothered commenting, because it seems fairly obvious that you haven't lurked very long. you don't know the origins or what spawned "younger kids hating on him." have you witnessed the white jumbsuit and alota the other garbage? have you read his various music commentary?

it doesn't matter who or what era he is inspired from or idolizes. like jack said he jut don't look good. what makes shit 100 times worse is that he usually always thinks he's right. there are many people his age that look fabulous. sartorialist has a alota stylin old farts.

I've seen the bunny suit. and LOL'd.

And I have read the music commentary...if you can call it that.

The tough thing about Sonic is that he jumps on little remarks and responds to them with ad hominem attacks, which alienates people who would potentially agree with him. This has happened between him and me a few times on other boards, but for some reason I feel compelled to defend him because I think he's probably pretty cool in real life...and a lot more like the kids he's constantly exchanging barbs with. Dude is a grade-A anti-authoritarian...which earns him some respect from me.

It looks like someone made him stand duck-footed, then smashed his knees in from the outside with a sledgehammer.

This is due to being severely flat footed and not really something I can help, fair enough if you dont like the clothes but I can't really help how I stand.

Let me clarify that I actually gave Sonic a lot of props for even wearing that bunnysuit, let alone daring to post it here. So no hate intended by "I have seen the bunnysuit and LOL'd."

Huckleberry - understand your predicament, have a couple friends with same issue. Since you're aware of it, you should look for clothing that's cut in a way that doesn't accentuate it. Hell, I got high arches and a lanky build, and even certain of my jeans will give me that knock-kneed effect if they are tight enough in the thighs/knees.

Huckleberry - understand your predicament, have a couple friends with same issue. Since you're aware of it, you should look for clothing that's cut in a way that doesn't accentuate it. Hell, I got high arches and a lanky build, and even certain of my jeans will give me that knock-kneed effect if they are tight enough in the thighs/knees.

Yer it really does suck because I'm quite fond of tighter fitting trousers and don't really know how to get round the problem without wearing something that I dont find aesthetically pleasing.

raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/raf/rick/annd

blah blah blah..

Do you wonder why you're always fighting a losing battle? --It's because you think it's a battle instead of opportunity to learn something. that something right now is that you need to make up for the fact that you've learned nothing in your lifetime about dressing yourself decently. You choose to post in here, so don't give me that juvenile defensive shit just because you don't like what you're hearing. This whole situation just proves my initial issue--that your age gives you a severe disadvantage especially considering how much you've still got to learn.