waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i added datasupa and edn0bfuck to my ignore list

i think this will improve the quality of my superfuture browsing

hmmmm, mrip is so sensitive to the topic of 'being easily dressed by others'...i wonder why

since i'm on ignore, i will just have to make a best guess

i aint gonna front, im straight avant beasting

i embraced the darkness after hanging out with selective and rira for like a month

asspounds?

asspounds. lol. into the dark looks very irregular and inverted (for those who watch entourage). i would put him in shit talking but ehhh. his ass region makes him have an awkward curvature(?) of the body though the jacket is in the way, i can tell. dude needs to lose weight in tat area and/or pull up the jeans and take off the jacket, it doesnt work with the outfit.

ps who the hell wears black shoes with a brown belt?

i read the one about the construction worker tho, well worm, you are close to looking homeless.

i definitely make about four times as much as other college students who spend their time scooping ice cream at ben and jerry's or being the go-for at some office building. so this is really just a factually invalid point. you can go ahead and diss me, but i wouldn't make fun of the job or the people who work at it.

so serious business.

i cant be fucked to read it all even tho i started the shit.

so... FUCK EVERYONE AGAINST ME, and thanks for the rep.

:):):):)

i read the one about the construction worker tho, well worm, you are close to looking homeless.

homeless people don't wear leggings. only pirates, asian chicks and peter pan. pick your poison.

mysterymen.png

all sufu personnel should look like the above to achieve standard forum eudaemonia across the board.

cotton: your backpack makes me want to travel/camp

2307468245_c2b5e69ed7.jpg

nbhd, eternal, vans

(ive had these vans for about 4 years now... what i do is i wear them hard till i achieve a certain beat-ness that i like then i just rotate them in with other shoes so they keep the worn look a little longer)

i definitely make about four times as much as other college students who spend their time scooping ice cream at ben and jerry's or being the go-for at some office building. so this is really just a factually invalid point. you can go ahead and diss me, but i wouldn't make fun of the job or the people who work at it.

what do you do? i need a job.

this look wasn't particularly accepted or even shown here until i started posting it

This is not correct. No hate... just... sayin. The glory of sufu is the fossil record that proves where we all come from. Theres no sense in almost anyone here claiming originality. We get our inspiration from all around us and its easy to see.

good for you, really; but it doesn't change the fact that you look homeless, and being homeless isn't really a job.

anyhow, i'm surprised how you can make 4x as much as other college students, considering the fact that you took a photograph of yourself bombing a hill, leaving your brand new really cool SLR camera there ( to take a photo of yourself bombing a hill so you can show the internet how cool you are, that you rebel against regular constructs by wearing some weird ass clothes while "skateboarding")

i didnt say nothing about construction workers..

have fun.