waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

halifamous: just ribbing you and had some free times to do a little quick ps

X_X STARS IN MY EYES?? I CANTSEE!

so hows the toothpaste going stars?

judging from what you post it must be working :o

youre an idiot. you put a bit too much effort into trying to get attention and approval.

The last couple of pages have been AWESOME!!!!

Great fits everyone, and very intelligent discussion.

2 halves must be my new favorite poster.

And to add to the confusion:

Jmatsu, you can't really blame the guy for destroying the brand image by wearing that bullshit tshirt, he probably just bought it because it was cheap and said Neighbourhood. Instead blame them for destroying their own brand image by releasing such stupid bullshit and thus catering to idiots.

(No hate)

WHARE TO KOPP ANTI_GLACIER TEE SHIRT!!!1!????

My nerdy science friend absolutely loved this shirt in high school

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/nerd/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.36875089/pNo_36875089/id_9430227/opt_/fpt_/c_360/#

2.30 - thats good, cause im not the attention grabbing type....you sound like you dont really know what youre trying to say though.

I'm not sure if I get what you mean.. not looking for any attention kind of contradicts posting pictures of yourself on the internet daily :confused:

I don't quite understand your second statement either, I just said that your appearance is a bit dull, I'm convinced I had no trouble knowing what I'm saying.

I'm not sure if I get what you mean.. not looking for any attention kind of contradicts posting pictures of yourself on the internet daily :confused:

I don't quite understand your second statement either, I just said that your appearance is a bit dull, I'm convinced I had no trouble knowing what I'm saying.

you said you 'feel like there's something' and you 'dont know if its the pictures or what'.....it was a bit vague, you didn't sound so sure of it, thats all.

different people post pictures of their fits for different reasons.....if what you are saying is true, the vast majority of people on here are contradicting themselves - most fits are not 'attention grabbing'. :)