waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

well i mean when worn it looks real nice.. When i ordered it online, the colour looked real dark..but when i received it in person it looked awesome..the colour was much nicer.

But i take everything here with a grain of salt..everyone here have their own tastes..

well i mean when worn it looks real nice.. When i ordered it online, the colour looked real dark..but when i received it in person it looked awesome..the colour was much nicer.

But i take everything here with a grain of salt..everyone here have their own tastes..

thanks for the props i guess, but your remarks about everyone having their own tastes is a cop out. this is so obviously true, but at this forum there are certain standards. that jacket might be a top seller on karmaloop, but shit is fugly.

It looks like fake Burberry...but then again, I think those patches on the Robi's cardigan make it looks ugly.

Guest jmatsu
It looks like fake Burberry.

i think you mean aquascutum. in his defense i bet ichigo is the best dressed at the anime/fantasy conventions though.

How does it look any different in person than it does in that picture?

Why not dispute this commentary then if you believe that lol?

That cardigan looks good. I thought it'd look kind of strange with all the pockets from seeing it in the supermarket thread, but it's actually pretty nice.

I think Robi's outfit would look better without the Cardigan.

i think you mean aquascutum. in his defense i bet ichigo is the best dressed at the anime/fantasy conventions though.

mrip goes to anime/comic conventions too. he's better dressed than ichigo.

Guest jmatsu
What are you wearing to the gym today? Chat Edition!

clopek_waywt_541.jpg

i heard that jogging in denim is a good way to accelerate the formation of honeycombs/whiskers...

is that true?

i heard that jogging in denim is a good way to accelerate the formation of honeycombs/whiskers...

is that true?

i heard that sarcasm helps to reverse the effects of low self esteem/small genitals. is that true?

Guest jmatsu
i heard that sarcasm helps to reverse the effects of low self esteem/small genitals. is that true?

^so you have small genitals?

my comment was serious.

so...are you like , threatened by me or something? i stopped ragging on your posts a while ago, yet you continue to piss and winge and make jokes about me being a jock everytime i drop a fit (even ones as decidedly not-jock as the last two). who are you, maddox?

Guest jmatsu
so...are you like , threatened by me or something? i stopped ragging on your posts a while ago, yet you continue to piss and winge and make jokes about me being a jock everytime i drop a fit (even ones as decidedly not-jock as the last two). who are you, maddox?

god forbid you from "ragging" on my posts, bra. i don't think i could endure another one of your verbal assaults. it's not so much the garments that induce your jock-like presence, but rather your girthy neck. generic hooded sweat + athletic shoes + wrestler's neck(do you have the cauliflower ears to match? if so props, brah!)...do the math. just being honest. just avoid the plain sportswear-looking shit. btw not only jocks frequent the gym. you didn't look like a jock in your 2nd to last fit, just a low level enforcer for a jewish mob or something.

you have a big neck, therefore you are a jock

wow, how long have you been on this forum? i might as well just say "you like shoes and tight jeans, therefore you fuck other guys"

edit: hahah, joey that's awesome ... I'm trying to think if the last sport I played was tee ball or little league soccer. Oh wait fuck, it was horseshoes.