waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^^^was that tweedles' idea?!? :mad:

no, in fact he was the first to see it, and express disdain for it. haha

it was somewhat involuntary - haircut is part of the styling for my current project, so yeah, can't change it till we're done. and even then, it'll be awhile before it grows out. too short now to do very much to it.

Guest jmatsu
aug21lv1.jpg

hypebeasty + azn hair lol ddr 4 lyfe n initial d

welcome to harajuku 5 years ago. hair is goofy. shoes suck. throw them in an incinerator (if you don't believe me, un said he likes them). some low profile footwear would help this immensely. some people like supreme...i guess you'll get a random positive rep for it. shit, maybe you could take up the tee a bit. welcome to the streets of shanghai?

welcome to harajuku 5 years ago. hair is goofy. shoes suck. throw them in an incinerator (if you don't believe me, un said he likes them). some low profile footwear would help this immensely. some people like supreme...i guess you'll get a random positive rep for it. shit, maybe you could take up the tee a bit. welcome to the streets of shanghai?

hahahaha! shit man, thanks. I've always wanted to get critiqued by jmatsu. And they're the only pair of sbs I have, really. :( I just like 'em because I love De La Soul.

hahahaha! shit man, thanks. I've always wanted to get critiqued by jmatsu. And they're the only pair of sbs I have, really. :( I just like 'em because I love De La Soul.
yo nigga wtf up wit ur lacez??? shooz iz fresh (MAAAAD HYPE SUN!!!) but u gotz SUM GRANNIE LACEZ goin on there mayne learn how 2 tie a shoo!!!

yo man i dun even hav 2 say diz but srsly mayne WTF IS UP WIT DAT SUPER SAYAN SHIT??? gookkuuuu!!!!

yo nigga wtf up wit ur lacez??? shooz iz fresh (MAAAAD HYPE SUN!!!) but u gotz SUM GRANNIE LACEZ goin on there mayne learn how 2 tie a shoo!!!

yo man i dun even hav 2 say diz but srsly mayne WTF IS UP WIT DAT SUPER SAYAN SHIT??? gookkuuuu!!!!

I don't care about the hype, though. I just really like De La. :( And sorry for the bad lace job.

ssjxl2.jpg

better?

Guest jmatsu

^i don't partiuclary hate you or anything, but a good question to ask yourself would be as towhether you would have purchased those if they weren't the "dela soul" sb's?

^i don't partiuclary hate you or anything, but a good question to ask yourself would be as towhether you would have purchased those if they weren't the "dela soul" sb's?

it's cool, hate on me if you wish. Truthfully, I wouldn't have bought the SBs if they were just yellow with some random flowers, but I absolutely adore the 3 Feet High and Rising cover art, even if Pos looked funny in it. I like how the lows look more than the hi's so I opted for them. I just want to wear something that represents what I enjoy, even if I guess it looks tacky/fruity/ugly/etc. Not very appealing fashion-wise, but what the hell. It appeals to me.

/end rambling.

it's cool, hate on me if you wish. Truthfully, I wouldn't have bought the SBs if they were just yellow with some random flowers, but I absolutely adore the 3 Feet High and Rising cover art, even if Pos looked funny in it. I like how the lows look more than the hi's so I opted for them. I just want to wear something that represents what I enjoy, even if I guess it looks tacky/fruity/ugly/etc. Not very appealing fashion-wise, but what the hell. It appeals to me.

/end rambling.

aY0!!! shun, y0u G@1??????:confused::eek:

Fuk, palabok

this whole time i thought u were a white dude who plays Jump! ultimate stars..

now this all makes sense as to why you're somewhat better than me...FAKK:mad:

Hahahaha. I've given you time to improve though... let's play again sometime. No Ring Outs, maybe a few supportless matches. I've started trying out Edajima.

Personally, i like the cut, but its too boxy for me..

That G-star jacket i posted up yesterday is serious.. I have this Jacket from a brand called Brown Sound.. Its Thick wool with leather pockets.. 80 bucks for good quality man(with tax came to about 90 something).

But back to WAYWTS..sry for rambling lol

dscf0813hs6.jpg

you forgot how pretty the hair is and how it matches the shooze, now GNOC!!

Personally, i like the cut, but its too boxy for me..

That G-star jacket i posted up yesterday is serious.. I have this Jacket from a brand called Brown Sound.. Its Thick wool with leather pockets.. 80 bucks for good quality man(with tax came to about 90 something).

But back to WAYWTS..sry for rambling lol

dscf0813hs6.jpg

Man this thing is fucking ugly.

just about the gheyest smilie i ever seen...n u got it frm ez-boards
I don't know how to use this forum yet, I don't even know where the emoticons are. And

I'm sure Felix will get why I used the embarrassed emoticon, if not I guess I just suck.

Ha! And yes, I got it from ez-boards. Is that a problem?

hey solistik can you break down your fit for me? i'm feelin the shirt and shoes

Gap . Kill City . Vans